Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Noddy one sounds like he'll miss a few games, doesn't sound ideal

Hopefully he's ok and it's only short, because we need him showing more on the wing.

LJ, Freddy and Noddy, what a s**t start though.

Sturt has an opportunity this Friday to show something in Freddies absence

12 days is the protocol - mandatory
According to Robbo in his article tonight, the AFL hasn't yet decided on the length of stand-down this year despite the season being one week away from starting.
Anyone else see a dockery outcome where they announce tomorrow Jackson is the first player to cop a month, and then that decision is rapidly reversed after opening round back to 12 days when a big Vic player gets a head knock and the public goes nuts?

As momentum grows at community level to adopt a 21-day stand down and a 28-day return-to-play policy, the AFL has not announced its policy for 2024.
With nine days remaining before the start of the season, it’s clearly a touchy situation,

According to Robbo in his article tonight, the AFL hasn't yet decided on the length of stand-down this year despite the season being one week away from starting.
Anyone else see a dockery outcome where they announce tomorrow Jackson is the first player to cop a month, and then that decision is rapidly reversed after opening round back to 12 days when a big Vic player gets a head knock and the public goes nuts?
It won't happen as Ginbey got concussed at the same time so it cancels out the Dockery part, AFL wouldn't disadvantage their Bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t if I supported West Coast I'd go to MinRes park and burn it to the ground. That place is properly cursed. Ernie Dingo was right

Almost, almost felt some sympathy for them. Then go on their injury thread and they're fondly reminiscing over their favourite Freo injuries. It's like some ****ed up coping mechanism or something.

If there is a curse it couldn't happen to a bigger sh*tstain of a club and fan base tbh 🤷‍♂️

Almost, almost felt some sympathy for them. Then go on their injury thread and they're fondly reminiscing over their favourite Freo injuries. It's like some ****ed up coping mechanism or something.

If there is a curse it couldn't happen to a bigger sh*tstain of a club and fan base tbh 🤷‍♂️
None of that's true.

I have seen 2 separate posters on here begging for NN to do an ACL in the past though.

If you happen to see people on our board actually cheering on injuries, you are welcome to report them. It won't be tolerated :)

As an aside, maybe the club will actually wake up and realise there is an injury with the surface, if other clubs get soft tissue injuries after one game there then surely that might ring some alarm bells...

None of that's true.

I have seen 2 separate posters on here begging for NN to do an ACL in the past though.

If you happen to see people on our board actually cheering on injuries, you are welcome to report them. It won't be tolerated :)

As an aside, maybe the club will actually wake up and realise there is an injury with the surface, if other clubs get soft tissue injuries after one game there then surely that might ring some alarm bells...
You're going to have to prove that statement. Anyone cheering for anyone's injuries here gets shut down immediately.

You're going to have to prove that statement. Anyone cheering for anyone's injuries here gets shut down immediately.
Sure, one of them was FreoGirl and I think one poster called them out.

I forget the other one.

Was in 2019/2030 from memory.

Of course I'm not suggesting Freo supporters as a group do this, I've noted most are quite sympathetic when ann injury occurs to a WCE player

Your comment went beyond overboard though.

Sure, one of them was FreoGirl and I think one poster called them out.

I forget the other one.

Was in 2019/2030 from memory.

Of course I'm not suggesting Freo supporters as a group do this, I've noted most are quite sympathetic when ann injury occurs to a WCE player

Your comment went beyond overboard though.
My comment went beyond overboard how?

Didn't have to look far, this classy little gem on Monday was not only tolerated but got a few likes. If you want to see classic injury trolling go back and read the Gaff / Brayshaw thread. It's on... you know, the Eagles board where you should be.

1709071842988.png

Didn't have to look far, this classy little gem on Monday was not only tolerated but got a few likes. If you want to see classic injury trolling go back and read the Gaff / Brayshaw thread. It's on... you know, the Eagles board where you should be.

View attachment 1915072
Posting a meme doesn't = cheering injuries bud.

Posting a meme doesn't = cheering injuries bud.
Context clues. The post it was replying to is pretty evident.

But it’s not the first time you’ve come in off the long run, and collided with a window.

Hope you’re ok. Might to find some more productive and positive coping mechanisms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back