Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Listen to Hayden Young on the traders podcast. Not sure how accurate it is. Would love to get the injury list released. Should be Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
I have $10 on Darcy coming back round 4 or 5 and both JammoMonty and Carnthedockers claiming a win on timelines

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

Looks like the 6-8 weeks is coming from Vic rather than a WA source, so I'm not sure how much I trust it. Darcy must've done something major to go from 3-5 weeks last week to 6-8 weeks now if the timeline is getting shifted that early in his rehab.

Last edited:
Looks like a classic TBA, but we aren't allowed to say that any more are we? So 2-8 weeks should cover it

Reidy !!!!

Come On Down Price Is Right GIF by Justin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a classic TBA, but we aren't allowed to say that any more are we? So 2-8 weeks should cover it

Gotta love it aye.

2-8 weeks won’t piss off the same people equally as much as TBA at all would it?

IMO I wasn’t that frustrated at how injuries were being reported. It’s not an exact science. If you don’t know the answer in terms of estimated timeframe don’t pretend you do - TBA is fine if you have NFI on the return date.

I'd rather play Banfield than Reidy or Taberner.

Taberner at his best no.

Taberner at what he’s shown the last 1-2 years - Yes and it’s not even close.

Part of me wants to see the best Taberner back but back injuries really suck and it’s probably ruined both his athleticism and confidence to the point where he’s pretty much useless. That’s how it looks unfortunately anyway.

I find it more amusing that two posters that are known to have some pretty good sources both quote a different time frame and then the media has a scoop and both time frames get reported by different reporters.

Bigfooty strikes again.

I'm not sure the media uses big footy as a source

So it seems like no one has a clue what is going on with Sean Darcy.

Anyway someone will be wrong.

Prefer it to be that grub Tom Morris.

I'm not sure the media uses big footy as a source
I've seen the media steal training reports from posters on here. Nearly word for word. They change just enough not to be liable but there's no way that their article wasn't inspired by the original training report.

I've seen the media steal training reports from posters on here. Nearly word for word. They change just enough not to be liable but there's no way that their article wasn't inspired by the original training report.

Come to think of it I do remember some west training reports last season and prior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back