Resource 2024 Membership - 55,704 as at April 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

HinkleysHeroes

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It is time for this thread.

Will membership numbers increase or recede to dark days after signing Ken for more years.

Only time will tell.

Completely meaningless, I wouldn't even bother with membership counters in any way shape or form. Membership revenue is the only thing that is the indicator.

14 clubs went higher this year, I think the 4 that didn’t were Carlton, Richmond, Hawthorn and West Coast, clubs with high records and poorer than ideal 2022 seasons. It’s just a trend that’s going to keep going up and would take a mammoth effort for us to not go higher next year.

The cognitive dissonance of the more gullible factions of the supporter base has been amusing.

6/9: “[SMUG]But have 65,000 members!”

15/9: “[BAFFLED]But we have 65,000 members!”

When a member can be counted x2 of the same football club, you're a customer.
Doesn’t need to be accurate if there’s nothing of value to vote on.

Voting rights should be the reason to count, but the AFL just does what it wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meaningless. All good having 65k members but what's that truly mean if you can only get a tad over 30k tonight in the clubs biggest game for years
Biggest game for years??

What are you smoking? It’s not even the biggest THIS year.

That would be the PB’s game we shut the bed in.

Biggest game for years??

What are you smoking? It’s not even the biggest THIS year.

That would be the PB’s game we shut the bed in.
Well it's a knockout final is it not? Clubs can go decades without playing finals again.

A game against a bottom 8 side wearing a guernsey that no longer resembles the club we were whatsoever was hardly big no matter how much the social media idiots pumped it up. They come around twice every year. Until the club takes the creed seriously again , I don't want to see this lot wearing anything remotely close to the prison bars.

Triple M now discussing why the Port people are not turning up, weather, ticket prices, every other excuse under the sun… I wish I had their number and just say this ‘club’ has moved so far from what Port Adelaide once was they have lost the Port People. From Koch and Richardson to the Coach and the Captain, we are a club that takes pride in the people we are not the results we produce, we have been let down time and time again.

Clubs can go decades without playing finals again.

1C686BC1-A563-4A4F-8973-080ED608D1AC.jpeg

The only clubs that haven’t made a Prelim at minimum since old mate took the reins are:

• The least successful club in the league (who played in a drawn Grand Final three seasons prior)

• The club which copped an unprecedented global sanction

• The second-youngest plastic franchise based where professional sport goes to die

I just don’t understand it. * your good seats, you are just financially supporting these *******s in charge 😡😡😡
I'm sad that I'm unlikely to attend another football match before 2026, but that's how it is - the club has lost me as a member until the frauds in charge have been replaced.

I'm sad that I'm unlikely to attend another football match before 2026, but that's how it is - the club has lost me as a member until the frauds in charge have been replaced.
Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Lower. Those assholes had the nerve to send it out this week as well with a raise in price. First time I've actually considered giving it up

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back