Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Some good news guys. I just recieved a rare North Melbourne email about today's intra club. Addressed to my wife. Who is no longer a member. Me, an actual member, has received nothing though.
Easily fixed. Just scroll down the bottom of her email and click unsubscribe, then she won't get them either.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Has anyone actually been emailed their barcode that we’ll need to reserve seats for Good Friday? Would be helpful to receive this before the seats go on sale …

Has anyone actually been emailed their barcode that we’ll need to reserve seats for Good Friday? Would be helpful to receive this before the seats go on sale …
I just got mine.

I already have a reserve seat membership.

Pointless.

Got mine. Although I thought my membership guarantees it anyway.
l think it is only if you have reserved seasts otherwise you will need to purchase 1 or use your membership for free general admittion and just hope there are some general seating still available..

+13 renewed yesterday for us.

If you need your barcode and havent received the email, club told me to go through to membership hub and then click through to upgrade tickets for Marvel

Login and it'll spit out your barcode.

Got my tickets for Good Friday. Unfortunately I had to pay $7.10 for the privilege … I thought the ticketed seat for premiership club bays was free. Did I do something wrong on the site or have others had the same issue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought these were 'free' for Prem Club unreserved members? $7.50 per ticket.
Same here, I thought I was doing something wrong. I wrote to the club.

hmmmm.....flights and hotel booked, trying to get my Good Friday ticket and buy 1 extra for Mrs DT......nope ticketmaster wont allocate more than 1 ticket. Afraid this is the end of the line for me as a paid up interstate member. Was easier to get golden circle tix for PJ at all 3 shows. Who'd have thought buying tickets to a footy game would be so hard. So looks like be taking the missus out to dinner or something instead....I hope stuff is open Good Friday in Melbourne these days?

Can I just say though, what were you all expecting?
This is the North Melbourne Football Club.
The only club who treats its members like fools.
The only club who takes its members for granted.
The only club who time and time again let’s the most important stakeholder down and that is us.

Ever since the 2014 and 2015 elimination finals where the same debacle occurred to today - I have zero expectations from the club. Zero.
Back then on both occasions someone from the club forgot to email Ticketek the members barcodes to be able to purchase tickets.
I mean how ridiculous is that.
And today same issues again with Ticketmaster and processing relevant upgrades. It’s laughable they promise free upgrades to members to say sorry but then end up charging those members anyway.

The club needs to wake up and stop pointing the finger at everyone else and realize it is they who are the issue.

As I said, good riddance to the day we play in a Grand Final. As a member I hope we never do as I’d be guaranteed to be let down by the club one more time.
So I posted the above 3 years ago. March 16 2021.

So todays problem is the club is charging its members to redeem their tickets.

You might say its only $7? But its EMBARRASSING. The same ****ing problems keep reoccuring.

I don't know who I hate more right now. The club or ticketmaster. HOW CAN YOU BE THIS BAD AT YOUR JOB FOR SO LONG AND NOT FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES.

How?????

Last edited:
hmmmm.....flights and hotel booked, trying to get my Good Friday ticket and buy 1 extra for Mrs DT......nope ticketmaster wont allocate more than 1 ticket. Afraid this is the end of the line for me as a paid up interstate member. Was easier to get golden circle tix for PJ at all 3 shows. Who'd have thought buying tickets to a footy game would be so hard. So looks like be taking the missus out to dinner or something instead....I hope stuff is open Good Friday in Melbourne these days?
All churches will be open. Let me know if you need mass times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back