F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what size cash prize the receive for winning there, but can you imagine the total cost of everyone at the team staying an extra night, and drinking the country dry/powder free?? Would easily go into the millions haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time in F1 history that the top ten has remained in the exact same order they started the race in.

That's diabolically bad.

Lewis was asked about it, he said he'd like to see them come up with a tyre that deteriorates rapidly, causing more pit stops. If they're going to keep it (which it seems like they will), I don't mind that suggestion.

It was a much watch race for me growing up, I watched the opening lap then went to bed.

I was going to sit up and watch this but binned it at midnight when they were on lap 11, as I thought I was no chance to stay awake. Watched it over breakfast and nearly fell back asleep anyway. Bloody hell the commentators rode that gap from Norris to Russell hard, was literally the only thing they could talk about. Did lol at the 'best overtake' poll though, still not sure if it was real or a pisstake

First time in F1 history that the top ten has remained in the exact same order they started the race in.

That's diabolically bad.

Lewis was asked about it, he said he'd like to see them come up with a tyre that deteriorates rapidly, causing more pit stops. If they're going to keep it (which it seems like they will), I don't mind that suggestion.

It was a much watch race for me growing up, I watched the opening lap then went to bed.

Monaco was this almost mythical place when i was a kid. Maybe im misthinking but im sure there was a reasonable amount of overtaking back in the day. Cars are too big now

Monaco was this almost mythical place when i was a kid. Maybe im misthinking but im sure there was a reasonable amount of overtaking back in the day. Cars are too big now
Yeah was very much the same for me.

Your bang on though, the cars are just way too big for the circuit. I get it's got the prestige but that's all it has going for it.

Should just have the qualifying and scrap the race. It's a procession anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back