Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow ! Daicos Snr has just disgraced himself on National TV. Totally gassed and dropping F bombs

Better question is why a father is being interviewed in the first place! Let the bloke be at the footy before shoving a camera in his face after having a few

He's a repeat offender. Loves the cameras. Nobody shoved anything in his face. He is an embarrassment to his kids.

He’s a father enjoying the success of his sons that’s it. I had no issue with what he said anyway name someone who hasn’t cursed before lol

He’s a father enjoying the success of his sons that’s it. I had no issue with what he said anyway name someone who hasn’t cursed before lol
So you think going on National TV drunk as a skunk and audibly saying the word F**k ? He is an attention seeker much like yourself with your immature takes. Embarrassed himself and his sons but hey that’s not foreign to you is it ????

Agree… and is fully backed by his sons. Post match, Nick was asked about his dad carrying on in the box, and he said something like “I hope he’s having a blast”. Have no probs with the Marvel getting excited about his boys (who wouldn’t?!),.. not really his fault that the cameras keep going to him.

So you think going on National TV drunk as a skunk and audibly saying the word F**k ? He is an attention seeker much like yourself with your immature takes. Embarrassed himself and his sons but hey that’s not foreign to you is it ????

Who really cares he said a few bad words boo hoo. No issue whatsoever have more of an issue with the ridiculous coverage shoving cameras into his face

Autopsy thread already open 15 minutes ago on North board. Watched a couple of minutes of the game ....will not be revisiting it :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Dees. Finishing the round 7-1 and first on the ladder would be nice.

Edit: also 2 games clear in terms of a home final and 3 in terms of top four.

finally this round we've seen that if you sit on whitfield from gws and miers from geelong that both their teams look like rabbles when trying to score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back