NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Its all lip service because that chart that shows a bunch of teams having to travel a lot and a bunch of teams barely traveling at all, disproves that idea of seeking competitive fairness

Some time its unavoidable if you draw a division (or 2) on the other side of the country.

I also think they should "seed" your divisional opponents (can only ever play whoever finished 1 and 4 or 2 and 3 away/home from the previous year).

Given the rotation of opponents is set the only real equalizing factor should be that teams who encounter 6 and less days between games shouldn't have to travel the following week.

Some time its unavoidable if you draw a division (or 2) on the other side of the country.

I also think they should "seed" your divisional opponents (can only ever play whoever finished 1 and 4 or 2 and 3 away/home from the previous year).

Given the rotation of opponents is set the only real equalizing factor should be that teams who encounter 6 and less days between games shouldn't have to travel the following week.
The NFL can do a lot of things better than it currently does them. There's a litany of stuff really.

That's incredibly confusing why there's 6 some weeks 4 and 2 in other weeks I bet the teams who have Week 5 and 6 byes are thinking about why there isn't any in Week 8..... Is that Thanksgiving??

Seriously the teams in weeks 5, 6 and 14 are getting Shafted big time
Like some of the comments made in that tweet, it could be like 6 byes a week from like week 9-14, should only be byes starting half thru the season

The Swifties will come for him, it is already going viral on TikTok, I don't think the Chiefs will cut him as people are entitled to have their own beliefs but he's about to get doxxed and I imagine a cold shoulder from most teammates.

The guy is mates with Republican senator Josh Hawley.... He's a devout Catholic Republican.

He's just setting up his political career post football career.
He's the smallest man whoever kicked 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when they move to 18 games they will have 2 byes a block from 3-8 and again from 10-16 which will solve issues around teams playing on Xmas when its mid week just give them a bye before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back