Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's his heatmap for those who can't be arsed to go find it:

View attachment 1933769

I do look at that score though and there's quite a few things that jump out as massive anomalies: 7 tackles, 53% contested possessions, 5 intercepts, 3FF, 17 disposals (previous career-high of 10), very good DT:SC ratio (usually close to 1:1)...

Fantastic game but expect the conditions massively favoured him and 60s will be the absolute best you could hope for from him.

Doesn't make him any less of a great cash cow of course. Sexton, Cadman and Berry are quite a few outs next week though.

Agree. His heatmap from Rd. 0 is similar in positioning, but got far less of it.
So is not a change of role as such, he just had a cracker.
(No judgement from me as to how he'll go from here).

Last edited:

Think a few people will be scrambling for F Macrae before Round 3 after tomorrow night.... maybe for Mannagh the night after also....

Think a few people will be scrambling for F Macrae before Round 3 after tomorrow night.... maybe for Mannagh the night after also....
Desperately hoping Mannagh is the sub again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 x R0 premos could cost him about 300 points in the coming bye weeks unless he trades aggressively.
It really won't. It would be 7 minus the number of r0 premos others have.
Most have 4 or 5.
So 80-120 points.
This is easily made up by guys like green, touk or rowell over scoring there starting price.

Walsh listed indefinite.... but others saying back in gather round.
Walsh sore back will they risk him at CBA...?

If his back is enough of a problem that it requires him to avoid CBAs to be managed, he won't play. Walsh will play onball.

Walsh, Cripps, Cerra, Hewett will be Carltons main on-ball rotation when Walsh comes in.

Who else is skipping Tom & Berry? I'm looking for some friends, as this could go really bad...

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back