Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

SURELY Sexton gets a crack now. Been emergency for three weeks.
I was gonna trade him out this week, for Jones, as I need as many warm bodies as possible given I'm potentially facing four premos out injured this week Green, Rozee, Sicily and Yeo

SURELY Sexton gets a crack now. Been emergency for three weeks.
Can't see it....he's 30yo, out of contract this yr and next game is in Darwin...
If they want to play him down back....he has Budarick Uwland Atkins Farrar and Jeffrey to contend with....
Up forward where he can sniff a goal, no doubt.........Ainsworth Humpa Berry Holman Rogers and Long are probably ahead of him...........a great servant to our footy Club, same as Sam Day, but I think his time has come...but I've been wrong before.

Can't see it....he's 30yo, out of contract this yr and next game is in Darwin...
If they want to play him down back....he has Budarick Uwland Atkins Farrar and Jeffrey to contend with....
Up forward where he can sniff a goal, no doubt.........Ainsworth Humpa Berry Holman Rogers and Long are probably ahead of him...........a great servant to our footy Club, same as Sam Day, but I think his time has come...but I've been wrong before.
Just let me dream FFS. I just lost two Premo midfielders I paid a combined $1.3M for in a weekend.

Glad I chose Rarcia over Rogers last round .....if he was given a half decent role, as he was when Libba was off the ground in the last Qtr ....he showed he's a very handy player

Rogers against NORTH this week, is still an option ....if he's picked

Jones though looks good, is cheaper ....but has that R10 Bye 🤔
Should have listened to you. I already traded in Rogers but still could have switched when Fyfe named sub.
1000 regrets of late switching though stopped me changing. Spin that wheel. Rogers was shithouse and might be a fresh zombie for my bench.
Jones does look good and after going ok in a loss i still cant see him on the chopping block. GWS have plenty they can cull before Jones. Rowston at $166K might now be a chance for 1st game of the year.

After the shyte that GC offered up in Brissy, i can see 2 of Graham Cholsy and Rogers being "rested".
No need, they get a rest this week in a different way.

1715040267715.png

Essendon kenties, any signs of life from Zack Reid? Playing from now to the bye would be bloody handy, even if he only gets to $250k.
Yes he's been pretty much ready to go for 2 weeks now but we're clearly being extremely cautious with him given his injury history. Wouldn't be surprised if he plays some VFL minutes this week then comes in to replace Laverde 2 weeks from now against North.

Yes he's been pretty much ready to go for 2 weeks now but we're clearly being extremely cautious with him given his injury history. Wouldn't be surprised if he plays some VFL minutes this week then comes in to replace Laverde 2 weeks from now against North.

This would be great, held all this time hoping he would be back in during the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be great, held all this time hoping he would be back in during the byes.
Only another 5-7 weeks for Coffield

fuck yeah stormtrooper GIF

Too expensive uncle at $180k when there's Sullivan to pick who is only $102k.
Sullivan isn’t on the bubble. Rogers was 150k. Harrison at 180k pumping out 80’s is an easy downgrade from Darcy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back