Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Hardemans medium term job security ? I.e, will he provide some bye cover?

I know he's had a price rise already, and probably won't make a bunch of cash, but I've a spare trade burning a hole in my pocket, and Coffield sitting around doing nuffin
SC Scoring aside, his medium term JS would be pretty good.

Risk might be that (Hopefully) Brayden George gets a go at some point in the not too distant future, but as a North fan, I’d hope both are long term pieces with distinct roles in our backline.

Dunno how Clarko sees Bergman’s role alongside those two either.

But Hardeman has looked ok defensively, would be surprised to see him dropped any time soon.

Has anyone seen McAuliffe play? Is he more likely to string games together than Sullivan or the Toaster?

Footywire says his BE is -7 and he's a 95% chance of making it. That's some serious shade they're throwing there.
If his name was Rhys Stanley that % would drop to about 50.

Has anyone seen McAuliffe play? Is he more likely to string games together than Sullivan or the Toaster?

Footywire says his BE is -7 and he's a 95% chance of making it. That's some serious shade they're throwing there.
When you play for the Tigers, they only have 26 to choose from and ur not even named emergency that has to be some concern

I heard he's in to do Richmond's Dirty Work :moustache:
Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko's lost it. Comben looks great playing down back. I'd be fuming reading that if I was a North supporter.
Trouble is NORTH have no-one earmarked for FB ......Dawson is a long way off ....so Comben could be another couple of years at FB

Freijah or Richards? Surely Freijah has better job security based on McCreery, Harrison & Mitchell all being closed to a return (Mitchell pushing others out of the midfield and into a flank spot).

Trouble is NORTH have no-one earmarked for FB ......Dawson is a long way off ....so Comben could be another couple of years at FB

We also have no one earmarked for CHF/competitive 2nd ruck either. I prefer Comben down back (as long as he doesn’t try to kick it short in boards) but our list has too many holes to bother naming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back