Preview 2024 Round 10 Sydney v Carlton (SCG) Friday 17th May 7.40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out Francis and fox plays

Adams for Parker

Francis has 6-7 cms on Fox, he will stay in I reckon, unless Tmac is somehow ok, which I presume not.

I dont think they make a change this week unless Tmac fit.

If McCartin does not play Francis is as safe in the best 22 as Gulden and Blakey. Carlton is not a team you want to go up against with an undersized defence.

Agree.

I think if we can keep Rampe more 3rd tall it would be good though, think Francis will be better on one of the big boys and just stick to them.

Keep reading that Wicks is "important to our structure". Would love to have that explained along with what people think he's doing better than Papley.

I'm glad he seems to have gotten his penchant for dumb free kicks under control, but I wouldn't say he's cemented his spot by any stretch.

I'd be keen to see Parker in for Wicks this week.

Only thing worries me is there 3 talls in the front half with Mccartin out

They worry me anyway on the SCG, they kicked like s**t last year, but if Cripps and Walsh get 70 between them and pump it down their throats all night it will be impossible for the defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt blame the match committee if we went unchanged again, maybe McCartin returns from concussion.

Need to watch out for Curnow and McKay and also recognise when they go on that red hot run (seems to happen each game this year)

Keep reading that Wicks is "important to our structure". Would love to have that explained along with what people think he's doing better than Papley.

I'm glad he seems to have gotten his penchant for dumb free kicks under control, but I wouldn't say he's cemented his spot by any stretch.

I'd be keen to see Parker in for Wicks this week.
Pressure.
He brings pressure and we need that.

Always a fan of the way Sydney play the game and nice after years of rubbish to be able to see a competitive team in Carlton. This game should be a ripper. Hoping to see Saad and Williams back to add some run back to the side.

Going against 'form on the board' and thinking Carlton will pinch this one.

If I were a Carlton fan I would be a bit concerned about having almost lost a game where they were ahead by 4 goals at 3 quarter time.
At this stage of the year bank the 4 points move on.

1st term was peak carlton, 2nd term onwards they stopped taking risks and went conservative down the line play to avoid giving up a run of goals but it was okay the lead was maintained but the final term they shut up shop and went into save game mode and the panic set in a bit which is odd given how many tight games we have won lately.

Some work to be done on the balance of that, who knows if they kept attacking maybe melbourne gets a run on earlier in the game and its an arm wrestle the entire 2nd half, as a fan were waiting for the day they continue on with it and win by 40+ against a quality opponent feel like thats the sign they are ready to take the next step.

Should be a good game friday night, side with the greatest hunger on the night will win.

Hhmm why am I in this thread??
Ahhh well, when you guys win the Premiership and Heeney wins the Brownlow I'll look back in admiration. Good luck Swans.
They think BF numbers can be used to fudge their real supporter base size.

It’s the straight out of the Donald trump playbook, it’s such a terrific thing, it’s never been seen before, it’s actually amazing the numbers we are seeing, the ones the corrupt Vic Clubs don’t want you to see. Collingwood Gf last year fake news, it was stolen from us. Make Swans Great Again.

Hi Sydney folks :) Thanks for the invite.

I think we are in for a Friday Night thriller and i would be surprised if there is more than a goal or so in it.

Not sure we play the SCG as well as the locals but hopefully we get off to a good start and can hold them out. Blues by 4 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back