Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling to decide between Sullivan and Reville as my downgrade trade this week. Whoever I get will be off-field for cash generation purposes only.

Both seem to have performed and scored reasonably well but with questionable job security and sub risk.

Sullivan for me, for cash gen and stability. Feel Reville has a few warm bodies coming back and the closer bye

Going neither. Richards looks better and safer.
Collingwoods small forwards:
Elliott - TBC
Hill - In
McCreery - R11
Shultz - R10 replaces Harrison
Harrison - Ankle sprain
Richards - In

Others coming back soon: Mitchell, De Goey, McStay and Mihocek.

Richards is safe this week but I doubt he is safe in Round 11 when McCreery/De Goey/Elliott/Harrison may all be available.

Elliott - TBC
Hill - In
McCreery - R11
Harrison - Ankle sprain
Richards - In

Richards is safe this week but I doubt he is safe in Round 11 when McCreery/De Goey/Elliott/Harrison may all be available.

What about Suvillian, not across the Collingwood injuries list. Would he be safe till the byes?

Re Zorko - probably becoming a must have for the forward line.

Having said that, have those bringing him in considered his bye? It is only in two weeks. I'm thinking I'll grab him after that so I have him there for the other byes. His B/E is 100 so shouldn't get to much more expensive.

Having said that, have those bringing him in considered his bye? It is only in two weeks. I'm thinking I'll grab him after that so I have him there for the other byes. His B/E is 100 so shouldn't get to much more expensive.

I will grab him this week as I don't have Heeney and won't wreck the bank if I get Heeney.

But most would have 3-4 players already for first bye, so could be hard to justify Zorko this week.

Has Richmond this week, so if you can get through R12 I would bring him in just for this matchup alone.

What about Suvillian, not across the Collingwood injuries list. Would he be safe till the byes?
Sullivan should be safe if he performs.
He provides flexibility to the side.
I would think Bytel, Harrison, Richards, McInnes, Markov are likely to go before him.

Sheezel to Ryan .....man, paying this sort of money for DEF, breaks every rule known to SC .......but if I stick to the rules, I'll go down the gurgler

Besides .....I have both Sheezel and Whitfield as R12 Bye players .....god forbid, whoever thought I'd be holding Whitfield over Sheezel
I've postponed this emotional reaction from the weekend .....so far trading out % indicate most of the Top 10K Teams are holding Sheezel

So it's still operation remove Rookies from the field ........welcome Houston (R13 Bye) :).....and PORT's good fixture run

Sullivan should be safe if he performs.
He provides flexibility to the side.
I would think Bytel, Harrison, Richards, McInnes, Markov are likely to go before him.
Sullivan looked a veteran on the weekend, very composed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've postponed this emotional reaction from the weekend .....so far trading out % indicate most of the Top 10K Teams are holding Sheezel

So it's still operation remove Rookies from the field ........welcome Houston (R13 Bye) :).....and PORT's good fixture run
Sheezel definitely staying in my team. Not even considering trading him out anytime soon.

His BE is 45 with that score in the 50’s a few weeks ago about to drop out.

I don’t think I’m bringing him in this week either, but it’s a pretty good week to do it. Might be over 600k after his bye

Elliott - TBC
Hill - In
McCreery - R11
Harrison - Ankle sprain
Richards - In

The Collingwood board says otherwise as do i.

His BE is 45 with that score in the 50’s a few weeks ago about to drop out.

I don’t think I’m bringing him in this week either, but it’s a pretty good week to do it. Might be over 600k after his bye
Ahh right you are. He was listed as c. 100 on footy wire. That changes things.

Would of bought him in this week for the captain purpose but of course he plays the same time as Ryan. Like you say, the bye is against him too. Planning on bringing him post bye as of now.

Have fun trading in Sullivan then. :)
Sully can play in multiple positions, that's the advantage with him.

Both have significant risk because we have so many outs, but with an aging list and a few ongoing niggles, I'm confident in grabbing both*.

Sully M11
Richards F8 (once Sweet gets traded out and Livingdonut moves back to R3)

*assuming Richards lines up for his 3rd match of course, which I'm confident he will

Might go the double downgrade.

H.Reid and W.Graham (if not named) to Reville and Sullivan. Would leave $720k in the bank to go Comben and H.Garcia to Merrett and Heeney the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back