Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1715576576564.png
Hi all,
this is my team ATM before any trades. 21 left, 8k in bank

I want to get Howes off field, anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking possibly Reid out to a rookie then upgrading Howes to any premo defender besides Ryan but none of them stand out to me

or just hold fire? or one downgrade?

Thanks

View attachment 1988027
Hi all,

I want to get Howes off field, anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking possibly Reid out to a rookie then upgrading Howes to any premo defender besides Ryan but none of them stand out to me

Thanks
Yeah you could go Reid to Sully/Breville and Howes to Houston/Sinc/Martin I guess?

Stewart for $500k?

Nice midfield, btw.

Kent ;)

Why wouldn't Sweet be back if he has recovered?

Surely he comes straight back in, Hinkley can't be that stupid!
The dumbest thing Hinkley could do is let sweet train and end up giving it to the whole group
I'm not ruling that out lol

Yeah you could go Reid to Sully/Breville and Howes to Houston/Sinc/Martin I guess?

Stewart for $500k?

Nice midfield, btw.

Kent ;)
Thank you kind sir

Did some research and I think I will jump on the Martin train, leaves me with Clohesy to upgrade to a premo as D6 probs LRyan post bye

Leaves my three forward spots which ATM will be Rankine, Zorko and someone else when they appear

Happy days

9 days to recover, surely he will be over whatever he has by then?
I don't know when he first got it.
We didn't get the news until late last week.
Let's assume he failed a rat test Wednesday.
Not much chance he's training early this week.
Maybe Wednesday Thursday he might be back.

I don't know when he first got it.
We didn't get the news until late last week.
Let's assume he failed a rat test Wednesday.
Not much chance he's training early this week.
Maybe Wednesday Thursday he might be back.
He missed Monday training last week with it so already 8 days min

Imagine SP Lord Meek playing into a tired Sweet

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Averaging 105 for a 357k player :moustache:

View attachment 1988027
Hi all,

Thanks

nice team

id consider sinclair , starting to hit his straps with our teams changes, (nvm improving, bonner) this yr and will only increase his scoring imo and is very consistent, so wont get the variance you can get with other premo's that can have a broader range of scores

We won't really know until the club says something.
I've made contingencies.
I think I will upgrade Graham to Roma.
Leave sweet at r3.
Swap him to Richards next week

Sweets recovered and now back at training. 😍

nice team

id consider sinclair , starting to hit his straps with our teams changes, (nvm improving, bonner) this yr and will only increase his scoring imo and is very consistent, so wont get the variance you can get with other premo's that can have a broader range of scores
Thanks mate, yes I am tossing up between Sinc and Martin, but Sincs low disposal count plus NVM and Bonner chip scabbing has turned me towards NMartin. He's had 6/9 tons, and had 31 on the weekend with his efficiency letting him down. Bombers have a nice run coming up, and he's their no.1 user out the backhalf, so atm I am gonna grab him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone considering Fisher after his last 2 scores? He took 9 kick ins on the weekend. Seems like he could be a good option if you put him in your forward line.

Already looking at next weeks trades after doing Roberts > Oliver and Reid > Rankine (where's the round 11 trades thread? :moustache:)

Feel like I need another defender.

Was going to try and get Stewart next week somehow but is he past it?

Need Martin and Houston. Maybe next week is a double downgrade for me?

Feel like my team is taking shape nicely after this weeks in's.

T1.JPG

Double ton incoming to make up for last weeks absence :rainbow:
If I had my way Visentini would be playing ahead of Sweet.

Dante is the future. Can't stall his playing time otherwise those Victorian clubs will come calling for him.

Visentini was very good but was up against Blicavs
Would I want a young promising ruck coming up against a battering ram like Meek?

Soldo is still 3-4 weeks away.

Sweet rumoured to have Covid so may not be available to play anyway.
He should be fine by sunday, we heard about it this time last week so 2 weeks is enough time to be 100%

if soldo is still another 3 to 4 weeks away. and i am finally getting some dead rookies back into greener pastures.. is it worthwhile trading out my loophole livingstone for a 102k rook, and then downgrade sweet at r3 later down the track with an extra trade?

sullivan and reville on offer, would need to take one if not both.

if soldo is still another 3 to 4 weeks away. and i am finally getting some dead rookies back into greener pastures.. is it worthwhile trading out my loophole livingstone for a 102k rook, and then downgrade sweet at r3 later down the track with an extra trade?

sullivan and reville on offer, would need to take one if not both.
I've been thinking about upgrading Livingstone to Roma.
It would give me 2 rucks throughout the byes without moving Jackson

I've been thinking about upgrading Livingstone to Roma.
It would give me 2 rucks throughout the byes without moving Jackson
i saw you considering that trade on another post. i love the idea. squad depth is very necessary.

ill prob end up going mass and dempsey to zorko and sullivan. zorkos ownership has lamented around 6%, and is already up to 14%. adding another 100+ avg premo to the fwd line is very tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back