Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week Graham to Sullivan and Powell to Zorko

I will hold onto Howes for the moment until Reid comes into the Essendon team so that I have coverage on the bench down back.

Think I have good cash generation on the bench compared to some of the teams I have seen in here.

Next week will be a tough decision as to whether I move Livingstone back to R3 and dump Sweet to pick up Richards from Collingwood if he plays well again this week. I don't have any other options to drop players as they are all still making coin. Kinda hoping Sweet does not play which will make my decision easier.

Will target Serong for the last mid spot after Freo have their bye.

1715644405726.png
1715644306801.png

I will hold onto Howes for the moment until Reid comes into the Essendon team so that I have coverage on the bench down back.

Think I have good cash generation on the bench compared to some of the teams I have seen in here.

Next week will be a tough decision as to whether I move Livingstone back to R3 and dump Sweet to pick up Richards from Collingwood if he plays well again this week. I don't have any other options to drop players as they are all still making coin. Kinda hoping Sweet does not play which will make my decision easier.

View attachment 1988574
View attachment 1988573

Essentially 3 more rookies to get off field. I like that.

he's obviously done as a player and hes been sub like every game but David Swallow being 160k is wild. Has a player ever dropped that low in price during the season before?

View attachment 1988574
View attachment 1988573
not expecting graham to get back in the team?

he's obviously done as a player and hes been sub like every game but David Swallow being 160k is wild. Has a player ever dropped that low in price during the season before?

Don't think see anyone's price collapse that much.

However, if the whole gold coast somehow all do hamstring and are out for 3-weeks he could be an option.

View attachment 1988574
View attachment 1988573
Nice team. Rarcia at F7 is very handy.

Definitely want Sweet to play this week. If he scores 86 he makes $70k, which gets him to ~$315k. That's enough for me, I'll happily trade him next week to facilitate an upgrade, forfeit the extra $60k, and most importantly get Livingdonut back to R3.

Nice team. Rarcia at F7 is very handy.

Definitely want Sweet to play this week. If he scores 86 he makes $70k, which gets him to ~$315k. That's enough for me, I'll happily trade him next week to facilitate an upgrade, forfeit the extra $60k, and most importantly get Livingdonut back to R3.
how many more weeks is soldo out for

Settled on Roberts + Reid to Ryan + Sullivan. 140k in the bank.

I still believe Fyfe is a keeper, plus he has a handy bye. Last mid is going to be Butters after his bye, so probably need to grab a forward premo next week.

1715646426049.png

View attachment 1988574
View attachment 1988573
I'm thinking Rogers to Richards next week. Need to lose a couple of Rd 14 players.

not expecting graham to get back in the team?
Not in the short term.

Davies played well on the weekend by all reports.

Graham still has cash to make but he was the sacrificial lamb this week in order to get Zorko.

I don't know if I can do it
1715648625668.png

barf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dilemma, can trade out Graham to get Butters in which completes my mids, but would rather wait a week and see if Graham is named next week to get a little more cash gen from him.

Other option is can trade out Duursma who needs to go, but leaves me with only $580,000 - so could bring in Zorko, or someone around that price, but not too set on many of those options I think.

Dilemma, can trade out Graham to get Butters in which completes my mids, but would rather wait a week and see if Graham is named next week to get a little more cash gen from him.

Other option is can trade out Duursma who needs to go, but leaves me with only $580,000 - so could bring in Zorko, or someone around that price, but not too set on many of those options I think.
has finn maginess still been tagging recently? could see butters as an easy tag target with rozee out

has finn maginess still been tagging recently? could see butters as an easy tag target with rozee out
Doesn't really tag inside mids. Hasn't attended one CBA for the entire year.

I have Massimo, roberts and Reid all to deal with and no boosts left but 350k in the bank.
Should I:

1. Hold Reid, mass to Stewart and roberts to petracca .
2. Hold roberts, mass to Stewart and Reid to butters
3. Hold mass, Reid to butters/petracca and roberts to Stewart/martin

Leaning towards 1 or 2 as I think Massimo is a must trade

GOLD Coast has flown young ruckman Ned Moyle and veteran forward Sam Day to Darwin as it looks to freshen its squad for Thursday night's opening to Sir Doug Nicholls Round against Geelong.

Doesn't look like Graham will play......

Only a few $$$ short of bringing in both Moore and Rankine this week to really strengthen the forward line. Would have required a boost though.

Roberts and Reid to Sullivan and Walsh leaves me with $200k for next week. Probably the smartest option.
Graham to Richards would then mean I can finish either my midfield or defence with a super premium.

I have Massimo, roberts and Reid all to deal with and no boosts left but 350k in the bank.
Should I:

1. Hold Reid, mass to Stewart and roberts to petracca .
2. Hold roberts, mass to Stewart and Reid to butters
3. Hold mass, Reid to butters/petracca and roberts to Stewart/martin

Leaning towards 1 or 2 as I think Massimo is a must trade
As a hawks supporter its time to cull Mass

He might have a spike game but Amon is killing him and he still didnt score when Sicily was out

Just dont seem to be using him the way we were earlier on in the season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back