Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve currently got McKay in this week
For the long jeopardy of my team is this silly over Powell

Powell + 325k for next week

OR

Butters/Serong
I've been battling between this decision aswell, given Powell is going to go up at least 60k if he hits his BE of 80.
Do you want to pay 60k but most likely more next week to get him in? Or do you want to pay at least 40k or more for Serong as an example if he hits his BE of 126?

I've been battling between this decision aswell, given Powell is going to go up at least 60k if he hits his BE of 80.
Do you want to pay 60k but most likely more next week to get him in? Or do you want to pay at least 40k or more for Serong as an example if he hits his BE of 126?

Think I’m happy to give Powell another week to assess and could go Martin > Powell next week if needed.

Now the questions is Butters OR Serong…ultimately want to have both in my team but I’m leaning Butters with the string of AO games?

I’ve currently got McKay in this week
For the long jeopardy of my team is this silly over Powell

I did the same thing last week and went the cash grab with Hogan and failed.
Personally I would go Powell over McKay he will get DPP in a few weeks as well.

Did the Mrs sleep in😂

I’ve ended up doing:

Lyons to Sharp
Gibcus to Mass
S Berry to Powell

Think i’m settled on it.
Been blissful this morning. No wscurrying about or driving. Doing the good friday lunch thing at sisters place.
Those trades look sweet.
I decided to just get rid of the FWDS and have them rook free early. Plenty of mid price cash gen at F4, 5, 6 and let them all moo to hopefully $400+. Upgrade them around bye time. A couple too many swannies with the early bye, but i'll sort that.
Backing McKay this year. I reckon him and Hogan will put in some 50's and 60's but also lots of monster scores 150+. Both could kick 80 this year.

Yep. I suspect I'm going to be the only one in these parts who will end up going without McKercher.
A shiny new, VC capable McKay who's every chance to be a top 10 Forward overall is just too tempting for me.
Cash to upgrade later on, or a keeper now? 🤔
It's a tough one, but McKercher shapes as being absolutely rolled.gold.
The ultimate outcome in terms of $ gain will be good in both, McKay could give a big edge on points if he stays on the roll.
They have an OK fixture, just always the concern that one turkey performance will stop them in their tracks a la Hogan...

Think I’m happy to give Powell another week to assess and could go Martin > Powell next week if needed.

Now the questions is Butters OR Serong…ultimately want to have both in my team but I’m leaning Butters with the string of AO games?
I'd take Serong before Butters, and that is coming from someone who swapped him out at the last second for N.Martin as a cash grab before the season started.
Serong is the main man in that midfield and sits #2 on the player ratings with his ruckman Jackson at #3. They are dominating and making everyone eat dirt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to give Young one more week to see if he can sort himself out. Massimo in for Coffield means not having to rely on Hore on field. Going N Martin rather than Wines to Powell purely because N Martin will probably go down in cash and Ollie should stay the same or maybe even make a tiny bit. Ollie gets upgraded next week.

So Coffield, Martin to Massimo, Powell

The question then becomes how important is Carroll? I think I've got all the other relevant rooks, but could move Windsor or Sexton to him for a bit more cash, is it worth the boost though? Given I'll probably need room for the Taylor and Darcy next week.

Boiling down to 2 different options now. Starting to overthink this.

As is...

Young to Ryan

Lyons to sharp

Berry to Powell

Overthinking options...

Young to yeo

Lyons to powell

Coffield to Bramble.

Overthinking option then just has Reid as dead in defence. Bramble then goes when DPP changes happen.

Boiling down to 2 different options now. Starting to overthink this.

As is...

Young to Ryan

Lyons to sharp

Berry to Powell

Overthinking options...

Young to yeo

Lyons to powell

Coffield to Bramble.

Overthinking option then just has Reid as dead in defence. Bramble then goes when DPP changes happen.

You can't trade Lyons now bris players locked in ...?

Just went ...

Short --> Massimo
Gibcus --> Pink
Sexton --> Powell

Have I done the right thing? Any advice?

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 9.49.16 pm.png

Carroll
Dempsey
Sharp
Rank 'em 1-3

I reckon Sharp's 1 and then there's a bit of a gap.

He has JS as a winger which is better for fantasy footy than the forward role Dempsey has IMO. I think his scores will be more consistent. And he's less likely to get dropped or subbed than Carroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back