Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Sharp's 1 and then there's a bit of a gap.

He has JS as a winger which is better for fantasy footy than the forward role Dempsey has IMO. I think his scores will be more consistent. And he's less likely to get dropped or subbed than Carroll

Dempsey spend good amount of time on a wing last week ..
I think he could be a winger going forward.

ive thought about the same thing and intially went serong, but in my case switched him out for mckercher as i already committed to powell and banked 400k for next week to bring in a premo or possibly 2

cash gen is king imo in these best 18 rounds with 4 bazillion trades to use

Hi Legends, Can i please get your advice.

What are your thoughts on the below trades.

Option1 (give Young a chance to redeem himself?)
Gibcus -> Massimo
Coffield -> Pink

Option2 (move Young on?)
Gibcus -> Massimo
Coffield -> Pink
Young -> NWM.

Or can you see something better?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 141959.png

This could be nothing but at the start of the clip it says in 4-5 weeks Darcy should be fit. Is there anything in that? I know the official Freo injury report says 2-3 weeks but if there has been a new development, all of a sudden Jackson starts to tempt me.

It's a tough one, but McKercher shapes as being absolutely rolled.gold.
The ultimate outcome in terms of $ gain will be good in both, McKay could give a big edge on points if he stays on the roll.
They have an OK fixture, just always the concern that one turkey performance will stop them in their tracks a la Hogan...

I think I'd just have to wear the inevitable bad score.
Heeney -> Ned...Jackson (but for how long?) -> Mackay/Powell... ???

Anyone else I'm missing, who's likely to be a "top" forward come the end of the year?
Any DPP on the horizon?

Edit: Macrae looks to be back. Definite top 6 if playing/fit etc...
Honourable mentions to Zorko and Papley?

Last edited:

This could be nothing but at the start of the clip it says in 4-5 weeks Darcy should be fit. Is there anything in that? I know the official Freo injury report says 2-3 weeks but if there has been a new development, all of a sudden Jackson starts to tempt me.

Seems Purple knows something we don't, too

1000008256.jpg

Perhaps he'll play a limited minutes game or two in the WAFL before coming back. Would make sense I guess

JL said a couple of days ago he will be back in Rd 5, or Rd 6

Young > Massimo
T. Berry > Butters
Fisher > Powell

Or

Young > Massimo
S. Berry > M. crouch
T. Berry > Powell

Does someone want to talk me out of Jordan Clark please? Can see him having a field day against Adelaide.

Maybe avoid NWM who is surely about to burn 35k coaches. The sc gods don't like those numbers of trade ins.

Depends on 2 things.

How highly do you rate Powell?
Do you rate the GWS/GC premo you would bring in with the 300K next week above Serong / Butters?
I started Green, Miller and Flanders. Keen on Whitfield as well, so I guess based on your question it’s Whitfield v Serong/Butters which would be an easy win for Serong/Butters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuck on who to trade out for Powell!
Hogan , Sexton or Wines.
In a close game, tempted to keep Wines for this week.

Thoughts appreciated?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Stuck on who to trade out for Powell!
Hogan , Sexton or Wines.
In a close game, tempted to keep Wines for this week.

Thoughts appreciated?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
I personally would ditch Wines, feel he and Powell can go at about the same rate and Powell more chance of a keeper on the Forward line, Hogan while temperamental is capable of massive scores.

Depends if you need the extra score this week too.

Still going back and forward on Carroll or Sharp.

Trades so far are:

Young > D'Ambrosio
S. Berry > Powell

Most likely ditching T. Berry for either on of these. Other option is take the cheap sugar hit from Hogan now and turn him into Serong or Butters
i have hogan on bench and original idea was to sugar hit him to harry, but even tho he didnt score great last week, their whole forward movement revolved around him so keep hogan i think

I reckon Sharp's 1 and then there's a bit of a gap.

He has JS as a winger which is better for fantasy footy than the forward role Dempsey has IMO. I think his scores will be more consistent. And he's less likely to get dropped or subbed than Carroll
Looking at Freo's injury list and players to come back, I think there's a very good chance Sharp is a very big sub risk in a few weeks.

Settled on these trades;

Young to Houston
Windsor to Carroll
Fyfe to Powell

Too soon to cull Windsor, but have all the bubble boys on bench besides Dempsey and decided to upgrade Young to Houston over the likes of NWM.

Not much in the bank left but went early on upgrades last week bringing in Mass & Serong a week sooner than the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Settled on these trades;

Young to Houston
Windsor to Carroll
Fyfe to Powell

Too soon to cull Windsor, but have all the bubble boys on bench besides Dempsey and decided to upgrade Young to Houston over the likes of NWM.

Not much in the bank left but went early on upgrades last week bringing in Mass & Serong a week sooner than the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don’t mind each trade on their own but three trades all very sideways at once may be a tad much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back