Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Coffield > Draper

If Clark spuds ut this week I'll trade him to Darcy via DPP wizardry. If he scores well I'll trade Reid most likely. All my other rookies are 123kish that are scoring well or in DEF with no way to DPP them :(

Anybody thinking going Livingston > Darcey ?

Means having Jackson on the pine for a couple of weeks
But will come in extremely handy during the byes and when Darcey gets DPP

Also would not have to discard a Moo'ing Cow
1711761767197.gif

Well so long as he plays another 2-3 games thats all i need really
This is the "watch" for me......he might be moved fwd again, as in the 2nd half, although we have Rosas due back, which might save him. We also have young blokes, Graham and Clohesy (both d/m type) waiting in the wings, although they're more likely to come in for Ellis or Rat........as I said watch this space.

Zac Dawson

Get Out Leave GIF by Harlem
Didn't see the game, what is wrong with him?

Depending on what Wines does tonight I might still hold him.
I do have a few different trades I'm thinking of but will decide during the week.

Scenario 1:

Tom Berry > Sam Darcy
Jayden Short > Elliot Yeo (Only player scoring decent who I can make a bit of Cash)
Sam Berry > Tom Powell

Scenario 2:

Tom Berry > Sam Darcy
Ollie Wines > Touk

T Berry > Darcy is locked in

Maybe:
LDU/Dawson > Green or Butters or Serong

******* hate sideways premos but my team sucks dog bollocks and needs a change or two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to get Butters and Seromg in this week (round 3) but Mass, Mckercher and Powell are all must haves so going to get them instead before their prices sky-rocket!

My round 4 trades will be -

Gibcus > Ryan (Have $513k in the kitty)

Jordan > Darcy

Wines > Butters

I'll target Serong in round 5 by going Fyfe\Billings > rookie and Grundy > Serong via Jackson.
What? I thought you said you traded in Serong and Butter THIS week? :drunk:

I've already used two boosts so a week of consolidation/cash accumulation ahead.

Forward rookie -> Darcy
Coffield -> Defensive rookie

Might look to bring in Powell, even with the price increase, instead of the latter trade. Depends on if any defensive rookies stand out.

Billings to Darcy by the looks and Coffield to the best I can afford. If I boost Howes out there will be about 400k, what options are available for 400k?

might have to keep Sexton and hope he gets the role back...initially thought I could get a little cash grab going him down to Darcy but now I can't trust that spud Wilson on field when it isn't best 18. Maybe if Harley does ok tomorrow I can trust him as my rookie at F6

or just trade Harley....

Harley > Darcy

Then either Fyfe > Green and blow my bank that way or fix up Howes at D6 going Howes > NWM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back