Carroll to Graham

$325k in the bank.

Throw a Hail Mary next week and go,

Sharp - Garcia
Meek - Serong/Butters/Zerrett
Sanders - Walsh/Anderson

$150k itb

Or

Something else that I haven’t thought of yet.
Boost someone in this week.

Wait, are we matched up this week? If we are definitely don't get another premo :thumbsu:

Last edited:
I'm stuck which promo would be better to bring in

Throwing up between Sheezel, Merrett and Walsh
What do you guys reckon

I'm stuck which promo would be better to bring in

Throwing up between Sheezel, Merrett and Walsh
What do you guys reckon
Imo Sheezel of those choices.

Merrett is too expensive to bring in currently, he'll stunt your later upgrades. Walsh too big an injury risk.

I swapped McKerch to Sharp before Rd one .
Then had a north game on the telly all I could McKerch , mcKech... 😢. McKerch bah bah bah.
Then traded Gibcus to Terry ..then .Terry 💩 the bed , then bye ....umm who goes Terry or sexy non sexy.

This trade when well.
Give me a pat .

dog shame GIF

Imo Sheezel of those choices.

Merrett is too expensive to bring in currently, he'll stunt your later upgrades. Walsh too big an injury risk.

Zerrett could hold his current AVG tho.

Butters 20k cheaper .

Rowell seems value .
Neale dodgy ankle .
Rozzee.
Dunks .

All seem good picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might sound really stupid but i need all 3 to have just 1 more bad week and have all 3 in my side in 3 weeks time

Yeah i know they are sh!t this year but im still stuck in 2023
It never matters what they scored. The only importance is what they WILL score. I'll need to see two good scores in a row before touching any of them. Doesnt take much and suddenly they could become absolute must haves.
Dont go early on them. When they are worth buying it will be obvious, and best to buy them as they start the haul back up in price.
It will seem like the entire world is buying them at the same time, but thats ok. They wont be POD's.

Zerrett could hold his current AVG tho.

Butters 20k cheaper .

Rowell seems value .
Neale dodgy ankle .
Rozzee.
Dunks .

All seem good picks
Fair.

Just imo, but trading players in @$650k + is fraught with danger. One down game and everyone gets him $100k cheaper.

Trac was flying then shat the bed for example.

Fair.

Just imo, but trading players in @$650k + is fraught with danger. One down game and everyone gets him $100k cheaper.

Have you seen Merretts run coming up mate it's insane!

I can't see him dropping in price anytime soon to be honest.

Soligo is interesting, if not a bit overpriced to bite on @418k. into an inside mid role with scores of 128 and 98. Any adelaide fans have any insight?
Would be gutsy to go there but he is a promising player! If he keeps getting the CBAs then i can see him being a great stepping stone and almost straight trade to an out of form gun. Like i said, you'd have to be pretty brave because 418k is not that cheap, if Soligo doesnt turn out, then you are in a bit of trouble i reckon. I do love watching him play though, goes hard at it.

Fair.

On the flip side can Red Bull keep up the 1200 AVG plays a taxing style of game .

See Libba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back