Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* Jesus, Tom Morris, MD now. Righto, sport.
Didn't stop with the liquor licence, I see.
Come On Please GIF by NBA

Yeah but Fox backs him! Morris is such a flog.

Sounds like Mrs pencil neck had to give him mouth 2 mouth .
Was panting more than my dogs on a six kg beach hike .

dog trainer GIF
Early round 8 puppy post :moustache:

King Max is 710k with a B/E of 107. I don’t even reckon GAJ in his prime reached that during the season. Amazing.

And SC have wiped his SC 159 minor premiership winning game in the last round of 2021 with a kick after the siren. Flogs.

IMG_4780.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meek and Sweet owners (that don't have Jackson in the fwd line), what will be the magic number for Sweet to score tonight which will convince you to trade Meek this week and have Sweet as your permanent R2 for the next month?

That money by trading Meek will come in very handy for upgrades. But of course there is always the risk that Sweet gets injured at R2 and then we are left scrambling to fix up R2 going forward.

Meek and Sweet owners (that don't have Jackson in the fwd line), what will be the magic number for Sweet to score tonight which will convince you to trade Meek this week and have Sweet as your permanent R2 for the next month?

That money by trading Meek will come in very handy for upgrades. But of course there is always the risk that Sweet gets injured at R2 and then we are left scrambling to fix up R2 going forward.

I've already done it. Be mad not to and grab that 400k (or whatever it was). Was able to grab Gulden and I'll be able to grab a forward premo next week.

North Carolina Football GIF by UNC Tar Heels

He slowed Walsh down last year. Hopefully he does the same again 😉
I avoided Walsh ....there are two versions of Walsh, the handball happy version, and the much better kicking Walsh

Last week, he was the handball happy version ....and that's not great for scoring

Gee its getting hairy isnt it. Powell, Steele, Roma all looking suss.

Underperforming premos left right and centre. Even the magical Bont is looking a little dubious.

Seems like big Maxy is the only player you can rely on at the moment.( I ve probably jinxed him now, the Supercoach Gods are ever spiteful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back