Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got any thoughts on Parish? I know he has only hit the 100 once, but can he get back to the 105+ average with the run of games they have coming up? I haven't watched many Essendon games outside of ANZAC day where he looked decent.

J.Sharp to Rogers is a definite.

I am tossing and turning on whether I do Cadman to Curnow, Cadman to Cameron or Cadman to Fyfe.

And now I'm kinda tempted to burn my last boost getting rid of Steele if the injury is that bad.

Help!

You guys have scared me, Steele to Bont it is.

Season 2 Life GIF by NBC

Anyone got any thoughts on Parish? I know he has only hit the 100 once, but can he get back to the 105+ average with the run of games they have coming up? I haven't watched many Essendon games outside of ANZAC day where he looked decent.
Been recovering from an injury and fighting for midfield time with Durham and Caldwell. Setterfield and Shiel back soon too, no idea how we fit them all but Parish is very risky

Risky because if Sweet gets hurt before mooing you cant sideways him to an acceptable R2.
Correct .....but people also need to remember, Sweet is not the new Gawn .....and Soldo was easily preferred by Port as lead ruck

Huge risk at R2

Too many good mids to pick. Next year when he does a full pre season tbh.

Correct .....but people also need to remember, Sweet is not the new Gawn .....and Soldo was easily preferred by Port as lead ruck

Huge risk at R2

Flynn was preferred over Briggs too at the start and look what ended up happening there.

Huge risk at R2
I traded Grundy out for him last week which has given me a great boost for my upgrades, but I do agree that he's a huge risk a R2, those that have Jackson (myself included) have that as a fallback option, whether it's trading Jackson and Sweet if things go awry or just fielding Jackson in his place (not an option for me with Jackson's outlook) Powell could also be an avenue to fix the issue. I'm not expecting 100+ scores from Sweet but he's just another rookie on field and one that's planned to be upgraded come round 13 should he last that long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People forget soldos not very good.
Sweet could keep his spot.
The game he played on the weekend was better than any soldo has done this year.
Soldo would play better if his opponent injured himself and could barely move. I’m sure of it.

Fyfe to Berry is an odd trade. Worried about the inevitable ping this weekend?
Fyfe to Berry would certainly be an odd trade…..
But as per Berry to Fyfe and the inevitable ping. Yes, yes I am worried!
Also contemplating McKay etc, but I hate KPFs.

Flynn was preferred over Briggs too at the start and look what ended up happening there.
Big ROB basically ended Sauce Jacob's career, too.
Plenty of examples of it.
Who knows, but Sweet obviously one to grab, only question is where folks slot him in.
Ideally, DPP flick of a maxed out FWD, but not all of us have that luxury.

Fyfe to Berry would certainly be an odd trade…..
But as per Berry to Fyfe and the inevitable ping. Yes, yes I am worried!
Also contemplating McKay etc, but I hate KPFs.

I think this year we just have to accept that we are gonna need some high variance KPF's in the team. Makes it a bit more interesting TBH. Jeremy Cameron, and the Blues forwards all viable this year IMO for F5+F6. At this stage im aiming for Heen/Flanders/Fyfe/Bolton/Cameron Jackson as my final forward line.

Last edited:
I think I'll go with ...don't luv it ..but got forward thinking 🤪.

Sexton > Rogers who's mid only .
Ollie/caddie to Sweet.
Steele to Dawson plus 220k .

Next week.
Howes 270 odd to Wookie ..123.
Roberts to premo .Bont someone like him .
Caddie or Ollie to mid 400k forward .

I think I'll go with ...don't luv it ..but got forward thinking 🤪.

Sexton > Rogers who's mid only .
Ollie/caddie to Sweet.
Steele to Dawson plus 220k .

Next week.
Howes 270 odd to Wookie ..123.
Roberts to premo .Bont someone like him .
Caddie or Ollie to mid 400k forward .
Do you have a contingency if Sexton is named .....was an emergency last week, and can see Atkins getting the ol heave ho

Strongly considering. 490k? Bargain. WCE twice in the next couple of months

Pass. Think I’ll jump on Oliver for less. Surely he’ll revert back to piggy status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back