Player Sponsorship 2024 St.Kilda BigFooty Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday all,

Apologies for the delay in sending this post, I hadn't heard much from the club except getting some weird docusign email that just had the amount to sponsor our bloke Windy again and thats it.
I wanted to get emails on the ins and outs of events before I sent, but alas the club haven't finalised events I believe.

So, our bloke Windy is in the Core section now so standard sponsorship is $2,750 which equates to 110 $25 shares by my calculations.

Please reply to this thread if your keen for 2024 and let me know how many shares (@ $25 each) you are chasing.

Bank details for payments are:

BSB: 083-231
Acc: 844438053
Name: Brendan Boyd

Any Q's please let me know

George

Cheers
Boydie

Good afternoon boydie,

I'm in for 4 shares.....if we're under subscribed by a certain date....I'll chip in some more.

Thanks again for all your work with the sponsorship program.

It's not at times easy herding all the cats into the room.

The bucks will land with you in the next few days.

I hadn't heard much from the club except getting some weird docusign email that just had the amount to sponsor our bloke Windy again and thats it.
Boydie........the club normally would have reopened last Monday but for some reason was closed for the extra week.

Thanks all, keep sending through your EOI's. PM is fine too if you're uncomfortable posting how many shares you'd like.

We got about 95 last year so 110 is doable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday all,

Looks like we have kicked off pretty good, I will confirm all cashola rec'd in the next couple of days.

Club got back to me, details of inclusions for this year are as follows:
  • 4 tickets to be used across the 2024 season to our official Match Day Functions
  • 2 tickets to the Trevor Barker Awards
  • 2 tickets to the Pre-Season Player Sponsor Event
  • 2 tickets to the Player Sponsor Mid-Season Event
  • Player Sponsor Acknowledgement Piece
  • Recognition with your name on the Saints website

52 shares!

How are you going to afford that when you need to save up three dole cheques to buy a 6 pack of Budvars and a packet of Peter Jacksons?

How are you going to afford that when you need to save up three dole cheques to buy a 6 pack of Budvars and a packet of Peter Jacksons?
Still reeling from being totally and utterly embarrassed on the forums yesterday for your political allegiances, I see 😎

Gee, how embarrassing! Would hate to be you! 😎💅

Alright we arent even halfway atm, have 60 pledged so far incl. my 8 also.
Will need to get rollin from here otherwise we might need to make a call.....

EDIT: we did have some carryover funds from last season so may look to use these to get us across the line too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back