Player Sponsorship 2024 St.Kilda BigFooty Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

boydie I've updated fudged the spreadsheet, you'll just need to go in and confirm who's paid and who hasn't. I'm in for this year too and will top up as needed.

Will send you the cash soon

Consider this a special mention.

Hi guys,

Would you like to go around again this year? If you've already pledged this year then disregard this e-mail.

Feel free to PM me or boydie if you don't want to disclose how much you're pledging.

Cheers
Things are a little tight at the minute, and I already spend enough on football and football related activities. And living in Geelong it's unlikely I would be able to make it to any of the Sponsorship events.

Nonetheless, happy to put in for a single share, just to feel part of it, as long as that's acceptable.

Things are a little tight at the minute, and I already spend enough on football and football related activities. And living in Geelong it's unlikely I would be able to make it to any of the Sponsorship events.

Nonetheless, happy to put in for a single share, just to feel part of it, as long as that's acceptable.
No need to explain yourself mate :) Was just pinging everyone as some may have just missed the thread or forgotten about it. All good!

Paid for one.

How did you go with the spreadsheet mate? Up to date?
Sorry mate, will do tonight once home, cray cray week (no tay tay though)

Everyone else, Event 2 post is up and need to rsvp by Friday so please respond to the event thread if keen.
Its function for Spuds game, will be a great event to be at!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys so I'm just sorting through this now. As per the spreadsheet, the following have pledged but haven't paid yet;

Unpaid shares
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2
CursingFijian - 4
Holy [PLAYERCARD]Hunter Clark[/PLAYERCARD] - 2

If you want to back out that's fine just let me know.

Also if anyone else wants to pledge any more, that would be appreciated but obviously no issue if not. Currently, we need 11 more shares to have fully paid up.

Ideally I'd like to get this sorted before Round 1 v Geelong so let me know when you can. Cheers

Hi guys so I'm just sorting through this now. As per the spreadsheet, the following have pledged but haven't paid yet;

Unpaid shares
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2
CursingFijian - 4
Holy Hunter Clark - 2

Also if anyone else wants to pledge any more, that would be appreciated but obviously no issue if not. Currently, we need 11 more shares to have fully paid up.

Ideally I'd like to get this sorted before Round 1 v Geelong so let me know when you can. Cheers
Paid up now George.

Unpaid shares
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2
CursingFijian - 4
Holy Hunter Clark - 2

Hey G should have sent through funds for 2 shares about 2 weeks ago

boydie

Hey boydie let me know once these two above have come through and then I'll get the badges and BigFooty payment sorted
All up to date as of today but did receive cashola for 4 shares for a name i dont recognise on 11th march.
If you have paid on or around this date please send me a PM with your name.
Cheers

All up to date as of today but did receive cashola for 4 shares for a name i dont recognise on 11th march.
If you have paid on or around this date please send me a PM with your name.
Cheers
Easy done, cheers. The 4 shares are from a permanently banned user so I'll put it down in the spreadsheet as "other" for now - obviously won't be able to enter any of the events etc.

If nothing else comes through I'll get this sorted tomorrow and have BigFooty chip in their $200.

Hi guys just getting this finalised - sorry for the delay just trying to gather all the info so there's no issues.

If anyone has any questions or something isn't right, please let me know either privately or in this thread.

PLEDGED AND PAID (Nothing else required from you guys, but if the shares below are incorrect let me know)
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2 shares
BigPowerForward - 8 shares
CaptainRisky - 4 shares
CursingFijian - 4 shares
Dr Spaceman - 1 share
goodie23 - 4 shares
gringo2011 - 2 shares
Mat Mann - 4 shares
Mindtraveller - 2 shares
Parkysp - 4 shares
Saint Watto - 4 shares
Saintos The ITK - 4 shares
salt3d - 2 shares
sasaint - 8 shares
True Believer - 12 shares

boydie could you please check for me the following;
  • sammm has pledged 4 shares but I have her down as having paid 2 shares. Can you check if she paid the other 2 shares?
  • Holy [PLAYERCARD]Hunter Clark[/PLAYERCARD] has pledged 2 shares but the spreadsheet is showing they are unpaid (I know he posted on Wednesday so maybe the spreadsheet just isn't updated. Can you check if you received payment?
  • StFly pledged 20 shares but in the spreadsheet I have him down as paying for 30. Fly could you confirm how many shares you pledged and paid for? Or boydie can you check how much $$$ you received from Fly?
  • Boydie you have yourself down for pledging 8 shares but nothing in the payment section of the spreadsheet - have you paid lol
  • Mowman apparently you were the 'Craig' that made payment for a share(s) back in late February. Can you confirm if this was you and how many shares you paid for? Boydie can you confirm if you've received payment?

Cheers guys, sorry for any hassle. Once we can confirm the above I'll take a look at where we stand in terms of shares pledged and shares paid. At this stage we are bang on our target of 110 shares, but the information above obviously may change if it ends up being incorrect.

Hi guys just getting this finalised - sorry for the delay just trying to gather all the info so there's no issues.

If anyone has any questions or something isn't right, please let me know either privately or in this thread.

PLEDGED AND PAID (Nothing else required from you guys, but if the shares below are incorrect let me know)
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2 shares
BigPowerForward - 8 shares
CaptainRisky - 4 shares
CursingFijian - 4 shares
Dr Spaceman - 1 share
goodie23 - 4 shares
gringo2011 - 2 shares
Mat Mann - 4 shares
Mindtraveller - 2 shares
Parkysp - 4 shares
Saint Watto - 4 shares
Saintos The ITK - 4 shares
salt3d - 2 shares
sasaint - 8 shares
True Believer - 12 shares

boydie could you please check for me the following;
  • sammm has pledged 4 shares but I have her down as having paid 2 shares. Can you check if she paid the other 2 shares?
  • Holy Hunter Clark has pledged 2 shares but the spreadsheet is showing they are unpaid (I know he posted on Wednesday so maybe the spreadsheet just isn't updated. Can you check if you received payment?
  • StFly pledged 20 shares but in the spreadsheet I have him down as paying for 30. Fly could you confirm how many shares you pledged and paid for? Or boydie can you check how much $$$ you received from Fly?
  • Boydie you have yourself down for pledging 8 shares but nothing in the payment section of the spreadsheet - have you paid lol
  • Mowman apparently you were the 'Craig' that made payment for a share(s) back in late February. Can you confirm if this was you and how many shares you paid for? Boydie can you confirm if you've received payment?

Cheers guys, sorry for any hassle. Once we can confirm the above I'll take a look at where we stand in terms of shares pledged and shares paid. At this stage we are bang on our target of 110 shares, but the information above obviously may change if it ends up being incorrect.

1x payment $500 on the 5/2, so 500/25 = 20 shares paid for.

As I got paid on Friday last week, can easily do another 10 to make 30 just to close it off as done if required.

1x payment $500 on the 5/2, so 500/25 = 20 shares paid for.

As I got paid on Friday last week, can easily do another 10 to make 30 just to close it off as done if required.
Totally up to you, I think boydie must've assumed 30 because you initially said you'd pledge 10, then later on paid 20 so he just added the two together. But yeah I was sure it was 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back