Player Sponsorship 2024 St.Kilda BigFooty Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently 63 pledged, usually BigFooty sponsor us with the equivelent of 8 shares worth so we are approx. 71 pledged out of a 110 requiredd True Believer
Cheers, thanks Boydie. Have been a long-time contributor to the sponsorship on SS, but with the massive reduction in traffic over there I'm struggling to get a response about their current position with this year's arrangement. Will give it a couple more days and if I haven't heard back, I will send my money into this one instead, planning to sort it by Thursday this week if that's OK? Planning to take 10 shares if I switch over.

Will give it a couple more days and if I haven't heard back, I will send my money into this one instead, planning to sort it by Thursday this week if that's OK? Planning to take 10 shares if I switch over.
Great stuff there True Believer.

If you do land here.......you'll find the BF sponsorship crew are indeed a great one.

I could chip in another 2 this year if needed boydie.

How much cheaper will a rookie player be? Perhaps we need to considering dropping down from windy if he's a touch more expensive. Better than not carrying on at all.

Just wired 20 shares to you boydie, should then allow for top ups as season approaches.

I hope you get to one of the events now. You're a generous guy.

OK, I've had some discussions and I am in for 12 shares. I will arrange the money tonight when I get home......
Great stuff there True Believer..........a huge kudos to you.

You really are a "True Believer"

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride !!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will get around to pinging people today that chipped in last year and see if they want to go around again.

I'll get the list of those who chipped in over to admin to update your profiles with badges ( :cool: ) or BF memberships depending on your level of input.

BF will also chip in $200

boydie I've updated the spreadsheet, you'll just need to go in and confirm who's paid and who hasn't. I'm in for this year too and will top up as needed.

Will send you the cash soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back