List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jayman15 you jumping ship when Tassie come in? Or sticking with the Aints?
Only ask because of your dp x
Realistically I’ll always love the Saints (family history with the club), despite the years of pain… like a lot of Saints members I know became disenchanted with the club for 10 years post Ross 1.0 but enjoying the ride and rebuild under Ross 2.0

Atm probably more passionate about the pending Tassie team🤞🏼as my kids will be in the local development pathways & being able to watch the team play regularly will be a bonus. Also, still can’t believe how shortsighted Saints were during GT’s time and walked out on Tas allowing Hawks to capture the market but that’s another story 😆

Realistically I’ll always love the Saints (family history with the club), despite the years of pain… like a lot of Saints members I know became disenchanted with the club for 10 years post Ross 1.0 but enjoying the ride and rebuild under Ross 2.0

Atm probably more passionate about the pending Tassie team🤞🏼as my kids will be in the local development pathways & being able to watch the team play regularly will be a bonus. Also, still can’t believe how shortsighted Saints were during GT’s time and walked out on Tas allowing Hawks to capture the market but that’s another story 😆

Yeah that was a shocking decision in hindsight

15 Lennox Hofmann

A member of St Kilda’s next generation academy. A third tall defender, reads the play really well to roll off and intercept. An exciting talent and the Dragons have high hopes for him this season.

20 Adrian Cole

A member of St Kilda’s next generation academy and one of the Dragons’ vice captains this season. A 197cm key defender with fantastic athletic attributes. Played a few games last year as a bottom-ager.

34 Kye Fincher

A member of St Kilda’s NGA, a bottom-ager. A running half back and potentially a midfielder long term. Of the Dragons’ bottom-agers he’s been one of the best performed through pre-season.

59 Sam Linder

A Dragons vice-captain who plays his school footy at Brighton Grammar and is a member of St Kilda’s next generation academy as a high half back. He does everything well, very consistent, defends his man well, uses the ball well, communicates well with his teammates and is a leader.

Paddy dow's little brother on a 1yr deal this year at the tiges?

We very very much need a young ruck option, or at least a ruck/fwd type who’s mobile…

I don’t the the Moose is going to work out. He just can’t build a tank.

shooting episode 5 GIF

15 Lennox Hofmann

A member of St Kilda’s next generation academy. A third tall defender, reads the play really well to roll off and intercept. An exciting talent and the Dragons have high hopes for him this season.

20 Adrian Cole

A member of St Kilda’s next generation academy and one of the Dragons’ vice captains this season. A 197cm key defender with fantastic athletic attributes. Played a few games last year as a bottom-ager.

34 Kye Fincher

A member of St Kilda’s NGA, a bottom-ager. A running half back and potentially a midfielder long term. Of the Dragons’ bottom-agers he’s been one of the best performed through pre-season.

59 Sam Linder

A Dragons vice-captain who plays his school footy at Brighton Grammar and is a member of St Kilda’s next generation academy as a high half back. He does everything well, very consistent, defends his man well, uses the ball well, communicates well with his teammates and is a leader.
Decent numbers by Linder. Not sure he will have an elite aspect to his game and he’s not particularly big. Cole low on disposals as you might expect. The query is whether he has footy IQ.

Ned Moyle is one I’d be looking at

I’m not a Moyle fan, he’s too pure a ruckman for me, but he would be a great addition to the list for sure.

Harry Barnett at the Eagles will be a beauty, and is probably 2 years away from contributing evenly in that position. Worth an offer IMO.

Nek minnit Brayden Preuss come on down.

15 Lennox Hofmann

20 Adrian Cole

34 Kye Fincher

59 Sam Linder

Of those 4 - Linder picked up 18 disposals 5 marks, Hofmann 14 & 2, Cole 7 & 1, Fincher DNP.

Surely with all these NGA's and F/S we at least get one decent player out of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not a Moyle fan, he’s too pure a ruckman for me, but he would be a great addition to the list for sure.

Harry Barnett at the Eagles will be a beauty, and is probably 2 years away from contributing evenly in that position. Worth an offer IMO.

Nek minnit Brayden Preuss come on down.

Pruess has been a major disappointment. Early on he played a game that looked like he'd be the next Mumford then never went on with it.

There was rumor that we were into Liam Duggan as a FA at the end of the year.... or did I imagine it?

Who have you spotted SS?
Thomas SIMMS 199cms - Northern Knights 5 goals 7 marks and 9 hitouts.
Jack Whitlock 200cms- Murray Bushrangers 4.4 goals 7 marks and 4 hitouts.
Jacks twin brother Matt is a key defender 197cm's 9 marks 16 disposals.
Jack Pike 203 cms - Geelong Falcons 1 goal 27 hitouts
Tarion Ah-Mu 198cms - Dandenong Stingrays 2 goals 14 hitouts.
Iliro Smit 200cms - Eastern Rangers 1 goal 13 hitouts.
Max Mapley - Tasmania - 199cm KPF/Ruck - 19 yo that could be a MSD prospect 2 goals 6 hitouts 14 disposal

Early days but that is a taste of who went well in Round 1 - if anyone is interested in watching any of the games they are on the Coates League App.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back