List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have some massive news.

According to my sources we have made a huge offer to Tim English to get him as a Free Agent. $6Mill for 5 years.....
How good are your sauces LS?

I prefer a BBQ sauce myself.......the "Three Threes" BBQ sauce just has the right tang to it.

Do your sauces have a reasonable "hit" rate?

:) :)

If this happens to be true I will deep fry my shoes and eat them, would absolutely love it to happen but I just can't see it.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bombs away there HHC !!!!!!!!!

A direct hit !!!!!

BTW....just out of curiosity.....do you like a side salad with yr deep fried shoes ?????

Just asking.....

zXysz0u.jpeg

Bombs away there HHC !!!!!!!!!

A direct hit !!!!!

BTW....just out of curiosity.....do you like a side salad with yr deep fried shoes ?????

Just asking.....

It'll be served with LifestyleSaints special sauce Watto..

You certainly don't make friends with salad

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s at least half a dozen very average footballers on that list in ‘09 I reckon, plus Stephen King was cooked

King was no-where near as cooked as the guy we had before him.
His 2008 season was great, his 2009 not quite as good but still ok in a team using two ruckmen.

Some say it’s character building being a saints fan…others say it’s masochistic lunacy 🤗

Based on most people who post here regularly ( and not excluding myself ), i think the word lunacy is a match.
Maybe i need to visit a dominatrix to see if that one fits the bill as well.

How good are your sauces LS?

I prefer a BBQ sauce myself.......the "Three Threes" BBQ sauce just has the right tang to it.

Do your sauces have a reasonable "hit" rate?

Hot Sauce GIF by Clarity Experiences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back