Player Watch #21: Dom Tyson aka 'Tom Dyson'

Remove this Banner Ad

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Agree with some calls to make him a run with player

Can play inside and outside and knows how to find the footy so the role should suit him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LuvtheKangas

Welcome back, Maj
Mar 11, 2006
Rising up the ladder
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was wondering who the hell that was
Wasn’t lanky enough to be Durdin
I had a chat with Dom on Saturday night and he did seem a little surprised that I recognised him. The two interesting things that came out of the conversation were (1) he re-injured the calf by trying to come back too early from the initial injury, and (2) he was confused about the game-plan, and his role, in the early games. Graciously suggested it was because he was new to the club. Loves the current vibe.

DuckYeah

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Poor mans dylan shiel! I just dont see how he gets a game in a fit list? If jacobs is done, wouldnt we persist with haydon as a tagger instead of tyson?

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I had a chat with Dom on Saturday night and he did seem a little surprised that I recognised him. The two interesting things that came out of the conversation were (1) he re-injured the calf by trying to come back too early from the initial injury, and (2) he was confused about the game-plan, and his role, in the early games. Graciously suggested it was because he was new to the club. Loves the current vibe.

Will improve under Rhyce 👍Thanks for the update LTK.

Top Bottom