Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldy has been really under whelming this JLT series. He seems like he is lacking some confidence

i can only hope he doesn't just ruck and not be influential around the ground.

He'll be fine. No need for him to go crazy in the praccies. I'm confident he'll produce again when it counts.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Agree. He just needs a decent run of games unhindered and I reckon he'll be in full flight a few weeks into the season. He's always thrived on hard work and he has been working his way back from restrictive physical issues. I have full confidence in his ability to regain his best form.

Agree. He just needs a decent run of games unhindered and I reckon he'll be in full flight a few weeks into the season. He's always thrived on hard work and he has been working his way back from restrictive physical issues. I have full confidence in his ability to regain his best form.

It won't be long till the going gets tough.

We can expect that's when he'll get going.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too opinionated for a host in some aspects last year....I cant remember what it was over.....a number of times. The blonde one isnt annoying that way and I like her. I'm not saying she cant have one but hosts generally keep opinions to a minimum and let the experts do that. She was quite bitchy a number of times as well.

Can't handle a strong woman hey?

That's ok you can just pick off one of the small weak shyer ones that like to be bossed around ;)

Can't handle a strong woman hey?

That's ok you can just pick off one of the small weak shyer ones that like to be bossed around ;)
I love strong women. My point was that 'hosts' should keep their opinion to a minimum; let that be male or female.

You are doing some very heavy needle in a haystack type trolling.

Had the advantage and I thought played a quality game.

One of the few senior players to really get the job done today.

I honestly thought he was ordinary- did well fwd with three goals, should have completely controlled the ruck but didn't and offered nothing around the ground.

11 disposals 3 marks 1 tackle. Sure great for a spud ruck but not good enough for the best going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly thought he was ordinary- did well fwd with three goals, should have completely controlled the ruck but didn't and offered nothing around the ground.

11 disposals 3 marks 1 tackle. Sure great for a spud ruck but not good enough for the best going around.

I thought he won his battle and moved better than last year. Our mids didn't take advantage.

Not AA dominant but better than our other senior players.

Disagree completely. Smashed Vardy/Petrie in the ruck and looked dangerous up forward while kicking 3. He was one of our best.

I was a bit perplexed by his game. Won heaps of ruck knocks and kicked three, so seems impressive. However, a couple of those were goals out the back and I was hoping he would control the centre of the ground and be a link player as the ruck looked one area we could capitalise on. He didn't really do that at all.

I was a bit perplexed by his game. Won heaps of ruck knocks and kicked three, so seems impressive. However, a couple of those were goals out the back and I was hoping he would control the centre of the ground and be a link player as the ruck looked one area we could capitalise on. He didn't really do that at all.

Yeah i thought that would happen as well. He should have chewed on the bones of the WC rucks but didn't. Really disappointed as last season he had personal issues and a bung ankle that he used as an excuse. He should have dominated today.

our rucks combine for 16 disposals 4 goals two tackes and four marks and of course 4 trillion hitouts. Goldie needs those type of figures for himself, not the four goals of course. We have to many in their comfort zone it would still seem.

32 hitouts id imagine atleast 10 to advantage amd we controlled the clearances all day and kicked 3 lets also nor forget he seemed to be in the fwd half alot more today. If thats a quiet day for goldy im happy!

Also vardy isnt the worst player going around he is very athletic and if not for injuries would be a very good afl player

Yeah i thought that would happen as well. He should have chewed on the bones of the WC rucks but didn't. Really disappointed as last season he had personal issues and a bung ankle that he used as an excuse. He should have dominated today.

our rucks combine for 16 disposals 4 goals two tackes and four marks and of course 4 trillion hitouts. Goldie needs those type of figures for himself, not the four goals of course. We have to many in their comfort zone it would still seem.
Surely on that preuss doesnt play next week! Notice him cramping after he took a mark just after half time! As good as he was probably still needs more time on the vfl mainly due to fitness. Reckon his fitness is the reason he has such a low posession count!

Surely on that preuss doesnt play next week! Notice him cramping after he took a mark just after half time! As good as he was probably still needs more time on the vfl mainly due to fitness. Reckon his fitness is the reason he has such a low posession count!

Yeah I is i was told by someone extremely reliable that Preuss wouldn't play due to lacking the fitness to play out a half. No way he'll get picked he said.......

Yeah I is i was told by someone extremely reliable that Preuss wouldn't play due to lacking the fitness to play out a half. No way he'll get picked he said.......
I could see him playing later in the year as i think he will obviously get fitter as the year goes on, especially with everyine commenting how hard he works good to see he forced the hand at the selection table

I thought he won his battle and moved better than last year. Our mids didn't take advantage.

Not AA dominant but better than our other senior players.
Is he our highest paid player? And if he is ..... we deserve to be languishing where we'll be this year. Sitting on the sidelines waiting to be asked for a dance.
Treloar in 2015, Heeney in 2016....... probably Martin in 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back