Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Due for a game in the seniors. Has to be a tall, maybe Maj, playing forward while W8 and Wood are out. Bmac can get some experience down back with Turbo and Taz. You can't beat on the job training.
Yep, reckon that's the go.

If scooter takes de goey, that leaves benny and taz working together on cox.

Our forward structure was the best it's been in months imo Big fan of keeping maj up there while others are off the park...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's time!

giphyharry.gif

Ben McKay | 13 disposals | 7 marks | 1 rebound 50

“He read it really well, he worked out what his opponent was going to do and he came across to mark.

“He used the ball really well and kick-started our offence from deep in defence too.

“It’s important for him to stand-up now without Durdin, and he’s certainly shown more leadership.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's gonna kill our VFL side and make our AFL side better when he gets promoted. Only problem is: has he used too much petrol in constantly pressing his case every week for our VFL side such that his return to the AFL side is below expectations? I think not. This guy is a competitor and a bloody good footballer.

It's gonna kill our VFL side and make our AFL side better when he gets promoted. Only problem is: has he used too much petrol in constantly pressing his case every week for our VFL side such that his return to the AFL side is below expectations? I think not. This guy is a competitor and a bloody good footballer.
Cant wait to see the big unit in action again...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Need to keep Daw in the forward half so bring in McKay to play Daw's role down back.
I disagree. Play McKay on the second tall and play Thompson loose. Besides McGovern i think Thompson is the best in the league as an intercept player.

Having both McKay and Daw in the team sure gives us a hell of a lot of versatility. 2 players that can play at both ends and in the ruck.

Bit stiff Benny hasn't had another senior game yet, i see brother Harry is now named as No 1 Ruck for the bluebaggers :(
And Ben is performing just as well if not better than Harry atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back