Past #24: Levi Greenwood - officially traded to Collingwood FC for pick 25 (2014) - retires rd16 2021 due to concussion symptoms - go well Pig

Remove this Banner Ad

McGuire just confirmed the five club trade is as good as done.

I have officially closed the window on that last moonbeam of hope.

Was more a fantasy than a hope of becoming reality.

Just get this over and done with, please.

Brisbane and/or Collingwood, pull your finger out, do beams and picks and your packet of crisps....
Let pies offer what they intend to so then we can figure out what we want to do with out list.

Pickering coming up on trade radio...He's turning into a bit of a flog for mine, I'd be very interested to see how he accounts his actions.

Brisbane and/or Collingwood, pull your finger out, do beams and picks and your packet of crisps....
Let pies offer what they intend to so then we can figure out what we want to do with out list.

Pickering coming up on trade radio...He's turning into a bit of a flog for mine, I'd be very interested to see how he accounts his actions.

some industry sources have said the same thing about pickering... He has lost the plot recently.

10% of new contracts accounts for his actions.

some industry sources have said the same thing about pickering... He has lost the plot recently.

icarus_2-598x846.jpg

Pickarus?

Yep McGuire saying the deal is done means the fantasy that he will stay is dead. Hello Pick 25 goodbye what's his name

Patrick McCarthy, I hope his thread is accurately renamed.

North being tardy with our contract offer = not good enough? Collingwood being tardy with the trade = good enough. Shows how much they think of Patrick when they are focusing on the Prince for Varcoe trade than his.

As good as his total disposal sum was, the only stat he was top 10 in the comp for was clangers + clangers per game. Get pick 25 and give the boy Dumont a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good as his total disposal sum was, the only stat he was top 10 in the comp for was clangers + clangers per game. Get pick 25 and give the boy Dumont a go.
Would love to see Dumont get regular gametime next year.

But, more importantly, damn, another Arsenal supporting North supporter. :(

"THE TRADE that will see North Melbourne midfielder Levi Greenwood join Collingwood will likely be completed on Wednesday, says his manager Liam Pickering.
Greenwood is set to cross from Arden Street in exchange for pick No. 25 at the NAB AFL Draft, which the Magpies will receive from the Brisbane Lions as part of the Dayne Beams trade.
Pickering said it was simply a matter of time before the paperwork to secure Greenwood was lodged.

I hate Pickering. I wonder how much commissions does he receive on a trade like Greenback?

"THE TRADE that will see North Melbourne midfielder Levi Greenwood join Collingwood will likely be completed on Wednesday, says his manager Liam Pickering.
Greenwood is set to cross from Arden Street in exchange for pick No. 25 at the NAB AFL Draft, which the Magpies will receive from the Brisbane Lions as part of the Dayne Beams trade.
Pickering said it was simply a matter of time before the paperwork to secure Greenwood was lodged.

I hate Pickering. I wonder how much commissions does he receive on a trade like Greenback?

"An agent’s whack from doing a standard contract is usually 4 per cent."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e-to-print-money/story-fni5f22o-1226733758831

Based on that Pickering stands to make ... 72,000 from Levi's new contract? :eek:

And I'd guess that this sort of strategy which involved shopping him around and signing a new deal at a different club would've included additional fees for Liam's services including marketing, research and legal.

Wouldn't be surprised if that got it up to circa 80 - 90k all up..

Before anyone asks, the Paraguyan guarani, the English pound, the Nigerian naira & the South Korean & North Korean won.
I got them all except the Nigerian and North Korean one's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back