Delisted #25: Ariel Steinberg

Remove this Banner Ad

worst game I've seen anyone play in the red & black. appalling.

You reckon he was worse this week,rather than Crameri outclassing Steinberg and kicking 7 goals last week - You've got a strange way of watching footy.

You reckon he was worse this week,rather than Crameri outclassing Steinberg and kicking 7 goals last week - You've got a strange way of watching footy.
I didn't watch last weeks game.

Every single team passed on him.

That doesn't excuse it, it's not like he went in the rookie draft. He was labelled a work horse inside mid, clubs often draft for needs and quality players can slide pretty easily. The thing is, he was exactly what we needed, an inside ball winner, and at the time I and many on here were shocked we passed on him. And for a project player, that would have been available later on, and if not, no big deal. It was a terrible blunder and one that will continue to hurt us.

Call me old fashioned but nothing shits me more than players that are always fixing or moving hair out of their eyes. You can only get away with it if you are a superstar like Hep but even then I don't like it.

Why on earth if you are struggling to establish yourself would you have one extra little thing to worry about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me old fashioned but nothing shits me more than players that are always fixing or moving hair out of their eyes. You can only get away with it if you are a superstar like Hep but even then I don't like it.

Why on earth if you are struggling to establish yourself would you have one extra little thing to worry about.

They're clearly not learning enough lessons from Lloyd at Tulla.

I didn't watch last weeks game.

Typical BF - Make considered judgements about a player without watching the game - The saving grace is there's more on BB who comment without watching games.

I see it as dump Steiny, pick a Hartley type late, or as a rookie.

There are no Harley types in late in this years draft. If it where that simple everyone would be doing it but the fact is for every 1 Harley type there are a lot of duds. That is why clubs pass more often than not with picks over 80.

Calming down I feel bad potting him - by all accounts he's a good bloke and i think he does have a crack - but he's just plainly out of his depth that he doesn't have a hope.

I just can't fathom how he's on our list let alone getting a game.

I know how bad Pears has been but nobody can tell me he couldn't give a better account of himself at AFL level than Steinberg does.

Typical BF - Make considered judgements about a player without watching the game - The saving grace is there's more on BB who comment without watching games.
I said that Steinbergs game was the worst I'd seen from someone in the red & black.

typical BF that someone acts superior because they've watched a game that someone else has missed.

He is simply NOT a defender. He was never was and should never have been put back there.
He is not tall enough, not big enough and fumbles under pressure, and spends too much time worrying about that bullshit man bun on the back of his head to concentrate during a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back