Player Watch #25 Tom McDonald - In to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Asides from that one kick on ANZAC eve, i feel like he's been pretty clean also

Me and my mates just call him the rolls royce of defence when he goes near the ball now. Because it's funny but also he keeps doing good things

I also forgot how much i liked the TMac baulking around campaigners at half back
Sold more candy than Willy Wonka over his career.

Sold more candy than Willy Wonka over his career.
I’m taking issue here.

Charlie and the chocolate Factory is an English book. As such, no candy appears in its pages

Yeah don't encourage Godees21 Topkent
I would like to see GoDees21 make a comeback. The name was a genuinely good deception.

Less so was:

1. Within about three posts saying “me old mate Gander”
2. Following up with “Pal”
3. The instant bonding with A11
4. The gardening board
5. The sudden consumer affairs fallout over A11’s gardening contractor

At this point I did a quick cross-match of Topkent preferred posting areas to GoDees, and my suspicions reached the administrative threshold of “belief on reasonable grounds”

The giveaway was the PM that I got about then asking how I possibly figured it out

I would like to see GoDees21 make a comeback. The name was a genuinely good deception.

Less so was:

1. Within about three posts saying “me old mate Gander”
2. Following up with “Pal”
3. The instant bonding with A11
4. The gardening board
5. The sudden consumer affairs fallout over A11’s gardening contractor

At this point I did a quick cross-match of Topkent preferred posting areas to GoDees, and my suspicions reached the administrative threshold of “belief on reasonable grounds”

The giveaway was the PM that I got about then asking how I possibly figured it out
Sounds like one big misunderstanding to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I post there and on the gardening board a fair bit.
there is a curling board with a gardening forum on here?

how deep does the rabbit holed really go?

there is a curling board with a gardening forum on here?

how deep does the rabbit holed really go?
Yeah, surprised you haven't seen them in the forum list, they get bigger numbers than the main board.

Yeah, surprised you haven't seen them in the forum list, they get bigger numbers than the main board.
Yep. BigFooty grinds to a halt every time there's a big Curling final on.

Heaven help us if it's on at the same time as Gardening Australia.

I forgot Don Burke was outed for sexual harrassment, nvm.
My mother-in-law wrote him a letter one time because she disagreed with some advice on his TV show.
He personally wrote back to call her a campaigner.

Not really surprised he turned out to be a sex pest tbh.

One thing everyone is forgetting is that that Willy Wonka has been portrayed as an American in all the film adaptations of the character.

He also says the line "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker." in the 1971 adaptation.

Costa v Peter Cundle as best host of GA would start some riots
Costa, surely.

I was at a music festival he was at, poor campaigner couldn't walk a metre without getting swamped by women wanting a selfie or guys wanting a high-five. Meanwhile no one bothered my mates and they were one of the headline acts :$

Asides from that one kick on ANZAC eve, i feel like he's been pretty clean also

Me and my mates just call him the rolls royce of defence when he goes near the ball now. Because it's funny but also he keeps doing good things

I also forgot how much i liked the TMac baulking around campaigners at half back
It's interesting because the knock on him early in his career was his kicking out of defence. He even admitted this when he was moved forward he only has one target to hit, where as a defender there are multiple options and it was his decision making that let him down. His decision making seems to be much better. Perhaps he has been instructed to just take the safe option. Anyway it's good that he's been able to rejuvenate himself because he looked gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back