Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to that Tarryn has taken the steps to make it back to where he belongs. Kudos to him and the club to getting him back out on the park.

I'd pretty much written him off but I'm very happy to be proven wrong.

A shining light out there yesterday and I'm sure he'll only get better with more footy under his belt.

Keep it up TT!

I've been his biggest critic, but he showed more grit than he did for pretty much all of last year.

It's all we ask, he was blowing out his ass (like Wardlaw) from about the second qtr onwards, but he pushed through.

Now, please just repeat for the rest of the season and don't be a dickhead on social media, please.

From the club/supporters view, with another year on his contract, hopefully there's enough time in the bank to turn him around.

You'd want to be happy. With the amount of times you are wrong you'd live a very sad life if you weren't.
The Office Lol GIF

LDU/TT
Sheezle
Wardlaw

Daylight

Simpkin
Phillips/Powell

That's how I see the importance of players to our midfield moving forward. LDU and TT can be the best 1-2 combo in the league from sometime very soon. Having Simpkin, Phillips and Powell as our 5th, 6th and 7th best mids is going to be a scary prospect for oppo teams.

I’ll agree with your assessment - if you remove the word “daylight”. It misrepresents Simpkin and Phillips. I’m hopeful Powell will contend in the future too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

His celebration was priceless, i can’t help but feel that his passion for the game is back.

There was a nice photo before the game of him sitting on a fence at Marvel and it gave the vibe of him really absorbing everything around him. This still has the potential to go haywire depending on the courts but at this stage it's good to see the results of his good work and maturity.

What happened to the hundreds of posters wanting him booted out because he is a s**t bloke and didn't tweet how much he loved the club? Seems like playing good footy is a tonic for poor personality traits? Who would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to the hundreds of posters wanting him booted out because he is a s**t bloke and didn't tweet how much he loved the club? Seems like playing good footy is a tonic for poor personality traits? Who would have thought.
It'd be a bit silly to post stuff like that after he's seemingly begun to turn himself around with the help of the club. I don't agree with the number of chances he's been given, but he's an active North player who appears to have taken some learnings from his mistakes. If we don't stand behind him, who will?

I think it's possible he relapses into that s**t lifestyle, and I'm not at all confident he repays the club for their support by re-signing. But it's undoubtedly good to see him out there playing well and with a willingness to do the unfashionable stuff

Great return
Is one of the 5 players that are talented enough to drive us out of a rebuild. Might be a little up and down on the road back to full afl fitness and form but that’s alright, after 1/4 time today he was fantastic
He showed he gave a s**t, he wasn't playing on autopilot.

Even if decides to leave for a fresh start after what he showed yesterday, every other club would be enquiring!!!

So if he keeps this up for the rest of the year , we win either way..

What happened? Tarryn actually decided to show some commitment to the club on and off the field. That’s what happened.

LDU/TT
Sheezle
Wardlaw

Daylight

Simpkin
Phillips/Powell

That's how I see the importance of players to our midfield moving forward. LDU and TT can be the best 1-2 combo in the league from sometime very soon. Having Simpkin, Phillips and Powell as our 5th, 6th and 7th best mids is going to be a scary prospect for oppo teams.

Under selling Phillips imo.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It'd be a bit silly to post stuff like that after he's seemingly begun to turn himself around with the help of the club. I don't agree with the number of chances he's been given, but he's an active North player who appears to have taken some learnings from his mistakes. If we don't stand behind him, who will?

I think it's possible he relapses into that s**t lifestyle, and I'm not at all confident he repays the club for their support by re-signing. But it's undoubtedly good to see him out there playing well and with a willingness to do the unfashionable stuff
Spot on.

Even if decides to leave for a fresh start after what he showed yesterday, every other club would be enquiring!!!

So if he keeps this up for the rest of the year , we win either way..
If he keeps this up for the rest of the year then he'll probably keep it up for the rest of his career. if that happens and he leaves we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back