Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisses me off. If you want to understand why we finished dead last, it helps to understand we're paying blokes like Tarryn Thomas $700k a year to * around

Mean tweets? Still not good, when you get dumped, move on with some dignity.

Driving on a suspended license, this is usually due to demerit point for automated speeding/red light camera offences. First offence is usually a slap on the wrist, especially if you are well represented which i assume he would be. He wouldn't want to get done again for it again, can end up in jail.

Whilst not ideal, it could be a good opportunity to get some counselling and address some concerning behavioural issues.
Or better still an Uber account 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we should have taken pick 5
From GC
Personally I wouldve taken it and ran. There’s been enough talk around TT for a number of years now and you can only give so many chances out before it comes back to bite the club.

Anyways, Ive said my piece on TT before and was told he will make me (and a few others that have their doubts) look silly eventually.

I sincerely hope that’s true and fingers crossed Clarko gets the best out of him, but the clock is ticking away - very quickly.

Latest accusations - tick
Denis Rodman hair - tick
Posts videos with other people who have silly haircuts - tick
Pretends to work out focusing on spindly calves - tick
Earns ten times what others do and reminds us - tick
Happy to “do his two years at North” - tick
Best mates with Judas - tick
Makes Sonja’s job even harder - tick
Passes the no d*ckhead test? - nope

Last edited:
Cornholio with a little drive by on SEN this morning. “Are they gonna come down as hard on TT as they did with JHF over an ice bath?” Or words to that effect. Such a *******

Cornholio with a little drive by on SEN this morning. “Are they gonna come down as hard on TT as they did with JHF over an ice bath?” Or words to that effect. Such a *******
He was kept in the 2’s for the last 4 games when his form probably warranted a game - we did come down on him.

Clarko has turned players around before, the kid is a serious talent and we get two years to see if he can get him back on track.

I’m happy to see him given a chance, he’s had 4 coaches in 5 years

Well, I was in the vehicle listening to the wireless and the Corn was up next to discuss Nth Melb. I thought crikey, here we go again.

The Corn suggested we have.

1. Cultural problems at our club
  2. Managed to bang on about JHFF as another example of our cultural problems. Just roll me eyes sometimes.
I haven't read everyone's comments on this latest drama as yet. I would suggest JHFF & TT have something in common and that is a lack of emotional intelligence.

Now both are very young men, and we expect them to behave like mature adults. That isn't always possible, anyway I feel for TT and JHFF tbh.

This now explains further TT's state of mind and commitment to footy. Poor bugger, I hope he can get through this for himself and allows him to learn and become the best possible version of himself for him, not anyone else.
Geez I'd hate to be an AFL footballer. This though has galvanised my support for TT, I was in the didn't really care if he stayed or went camp. Yeah, he's made some mistakes, who hasn't?

Got ya back TT.

Anyone got a list of all that has gone wrong for us? lol.

oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back