Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Others have echoed this sentiment, but after our offseason to date, I don't have the energy left to care about this one.

It'll be a crossroads for Tarryn. Most players that get into these situations generally end up better for them, but there's obviously the chance that he never cleans this stuff up and wastes his enormous talent.

How many cuddles does this guy need.
gee the cons pile is stacking up.

We don’t even know what he did.

It’s an ex girlfriend situation so I’m not going to jump the gun.

He could 100% be in the wrong, but there could also be nothing to it.

When I was about 25 I broke up with my girlfriend and she went mental. I mean she literally stalked me, called me at least 50 times a day, threatened to kill herself, turned up at my parents house, the list goes on and on. Fast forward to a few months later and finds out I am seeing someone new. The bitch then puts a restraining order on me. I was like wtf. Told the cops that I was abusing her, said the worst s**t you can think of about me to anyone who would listen, all completely fabricated.

I go to the magistrates with all the evidence, phone records etc that showed it was the other way around. Didn’t matter. They didn’t even look at it. They just issued the order anyway, not that it mattered because I wanted nothing to do with her, I just didn’t want anything like that on my record (apparently it’s not on my record but who knows, I’m sure the cops have it somewhere).

I’m just saying, from experience, hold fire. There could be nothing in this. There could be, but we don’t know.

Not saying he is guilty Val.
Just pointing out that he just seems to put himself into bad situations, he came to our club with this reputation and seems nothing has changed.
Would like nothing more that to see him because AA but have very little faith that he will and at this point it’s the last thing our club needs.
Very disappointing.

I really hope clarko can straighten him out but its looking like he'll be on some travel show on tv in the next few years vs a footy field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornholio with a little drive by on SEN this morning. “Are they gonna come down as hard on TT as they did with JHF over an ice bath?” Or words to that effect. Such a *******
Credit to Gaz, did keep him accountable. Unfortunately when discussing all things Power, Corn is unrelenting to ensure he gets the final word.

Credit to Gaz, did keep him accountable. Unfortunately when discussing all things Power, Corn is unrelenting to ensure he gets the final word.

I’d actually respect him if he kept his trolling level and trolled Port Power as well, but not doing that has him on the same level as the average Bay poster.

I’d actually respect him if he kept his trolling level and trolled Port Power as well, but not doing that has him on the same level as the average Bay poster.
I didn’t know that part of Cornhole’s job was to be a cheerleader? Literally.

I’m holding fire on this one. Ex girlfriend goes to the cops about comments on social media.

At least there’ll be
a record of what he wrote.

This.

They're called allegations.

The Herald Sun for several weeks were more than happy to label some untried people as "racists".

Today they can splash pictures of a young man of Indigenous background photo all over their paper with a series of allegations and unrelated content on his past conduct and his coach and that's ok?

I do love that when it comes to any promotional football content we're nowhere to be seen. But as soon as there's a whiff of smearing us, the North top is front and centre in all media.

This.

They're called allegations.

The Herald Sun for several weeks were more than happy to label some untried people as "racists".

Today they can splash pictures of a young man of Indigenous background photo all over their paper with a series of allegations and unrelated content on his past conduct and his coach and that's ok?

I do love that when it comes to any promotional football content we're nowhere to be seen. But as soon as there's a whiff of smearing us, the North top is front and centre in all media.

Front page.

Front page.

Yeh was grabbing a coffee blissfully unaware and just laughed when I saw him front page and with a big article inside.

Scanned article - 20% these allegations, 20% driving without a licence, 20% his commitment or lack thereof to North Melbourne, 40% on unrelated claims against the coach.

Firstly, this situation is very sad for the young man, I hope he can sort it all out and fulfil his star potential.

I can’t help but feel JHF is somewhat to blame in all of this.
If only they strapped Boomer to him for the past 18 months, it all could have been avoided.
heck off

Firstly, this situation is very sad for the young man, I hope he can sort it all out and fulfil his star potential.

If only they strapped Boomer to him for the past 18 months, it all could have been avoided.
Why don't you heck off and go look for your teeth and your sister girlfriend

I reckon he requests a trade next year unless we have some sort of meteoric rise up the ladder in 2023.

I do respect your opinion. Only because I think you're the forum expert on strapping things on.

Agreed - and your username is a great reminder of what his career could turn out like if he doesn't pull his finger out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back