Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, this situation is very sad for the young man, I hope he can sort it all out and fulfil his star potential.

I can’t help but feel JHF is somewhat to blame in all of this.
If only they strapped Boomer to him for the past 18 months, it all could have been avoided.

can't ******* wait for Round 6 and you and every other Port Pissweak fan is bleating "Sack Hinkley" after Gold Coast torch you by 7 goals at the "Portress"

I reckon he requests a trade next year unless we have some sort of meteoric rise up the ladder in 2023.
He asked for one this year & we declined.

No one wants his 700k contract & now his off-field baggage.

If Tarryn requests a trade again in 12 months it won't be due to our ladder position IMO. It'll be him running away from his problems. I hope for both he & Norths sakes that he does the opposite and fights for his career with North, which he appears to be doing with his pre-preseason fitness.

can't ******* wait for Round 6 and you and every other Port Pissweak fan is bleating "Sack Hinkley" after Gold Coast torch you by 7 goals at the "Portress"
I and the majority of Port fans can’t wait for Hinkley to move on also.

Finally, something we can agree on!

Firstly, this situation is very sad for the young man, I hope he can sort it all out and fulfil his star potential.

If only they strapped Boomer to him for the past 18 months, it all could have been avoided.

Just * off with you stupid victory lap, yes port and JHF orchestrated the whole move even before he started at north, how’s fabes new mg going ?

Just * off with you stupid victory lap, yes port and JHF orchestrated the whole move even before he started at north, how’s fabes new mg going ?

Port supporters acting like they did the ultimate steal when yes, he was already gone before he came to north. Pretty much fell into their lap. Its just the way it goes sometimes, doesnt make them special ffs

Port supporters acting like they did the ultimate steal when yes, he was already gone before he came to north. Pretty much fell into their lap. Its just the way it goes sometimes, doesnt make them special ffs
Oh but * me they think they are.

Wonder if Kane has any recollection of this and how Port were involved?
$200000 in 2004 was a lot of money 💰 I am sure he recalls with crystal clarity, however it does not suit his narrative nor would be in keeping with the topics of the day

His need to cast aspersions purely to peddle his own protection of Port is sickening

Have north not looked at ways of improving Kane over last 12 months

New president ✅
Club review ✅
Replace coach ✅
New head of football ✅
New ceo incoming ✅

Yet all I hear from this flog is Ice baths, no recruiting department, 4 coaches in 11 months.

The positive changes don’t suit his narrative so he will never hear them nor comment on them.

We know we have been far from perfect as does Sonja and the board clearly. But his inability nor willingness to see beyond his agenda will never cease

Attachments

• 6D7A8E75-74C9-41D1-9599-EB3A6FC16789.png
    6D7A8E75-74C9-41D1-9599-EB3A6FC16789.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 212
Wonder if Kane has any recollection of this and how Port were involved?
$200000 in 2004 was a lot of money 💰 I am sure he recalls with crystal clarity, however it does not suit his narrative nor would be in keeping with the topics of the day

His need to cast aspersions purely to peddle his own protection of Port is sickening

Have north not looked at ways of improving Kane over last 12 months

New president ✅
Club review ✅
Replace coach ✅
New head of football ✅
New ceo incoming ✅

Yet all I hear from this flog is Ice baths, no recruiting department, 4 coaches in 11 months.

The positive changes don’t suit his narrative so he will never hear them nor comment on them.

We know we have been far from perfect as does Sonja and the board clearly. But his inability nor willingness to see beyond his agenda will never cease

Didn’t Hueskes get into some serious trouble overseas for something like that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t Hueskes get into some serious trouble overseas for something like that?
Yes that is the same story . Port front and centre in the payment.

I know this is ancient history. The point I make is that every club has situations in the past that are not ideal and that the irony of kanes constant talk about environments , ice baths and then this morning using a link to TTs alleged issues is again an example of this guys blatant hypocrisy

Yes that is the same story . Port front and centre in the payment.

I know this is ancient history. The point I make is that every club has situations in the past that are not ideal and that the irony of kanes constant talk about environments , ice baths and then this morning using a link to TTs alleged issues is again an example of this guys blatant hypocrisy
I am sure someone way smarter than me can work out that 200k went a lot further in 2004 than 2022 ? Was and remains a not unsubstantial amount of dollars 💸

I am sure someone way smarter than me can work out that 200k went a lot further in 2004 than 2022 ? Was and remains a not unsubstantial amount of dollars 💸

$200k these days is a pittance. For this reason I ask that all posters wire me that amount privately. You won't feel any loss.

Maybe they could have strapped some heart to him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back