Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple actions across relationships makes that increasingly unlikely. If the allegations are proven then he is very unlikely to be in a position to argue that he wasn't the problem.
Ah yes but you see this is where the “balance” comes in and that he seeks out these types of girls…or whatever it is ol’ nostrils said….

Come On Please GIF by NBA

More rubbish from Hun

Why exactly should they have made the call earlier when there was no new information. Because it was in the public domain?????? Get f***ed

It's annoying me that the media keep skirting around that aspect. The allegations in the first article weren't new. It would be tyrannical to change the 'punishment', months after the fact, just because it became public.

That said, fair play if the complaint is just that the original actions weren't enough.

It is SIX different parties.
yep
lets see the full texts back and forth each time

im curious as to the context, who started the abuse first etc

i could very easily get a reaction out of someone without abusing, they then abuse you and you respond in the same manner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think there is much of an argument for 'context' if all of this is true across multiple relationships.

If he had a huge blowup and had a brain fade and said dumb things to his ex, her friends, family etc I think it is the one incident, but if it is a string of people over different time periods and he has been pulled up before about it then that would be a worse scenario.

Nothing he did or said is acceptable, but context matters if this is a string of different events or part of the same one. I am guessing the AFL and the club didn't know about this last person who came forward which means they had to do something.

It isn't looking good for him atm, I mean, the wagons were circled around DeGoey and he survived it but different situation. I am expecting him to have his contract terminated, if he survives then we will see how long he can keep his shit together.

The more I read this article the more uncomfortable I become. Keyboard warriors out there calling for his blood. As I stated earlier, he is in a rehabilitation programme, set in place by the AFL and North Melbourne, also facing police charges. Everything was in place until the HS put this all out in the public domain. From what I understand he is trying to sort his problems out. Give the guy a break and hopefully with help he can turn it around. Remember the guy is only 22 years old and got a shit load of pressure on him.

Next Hun story from one of our faves.

Rita Panahi: AFL’s empty virtue signalling exposed​

No matter how strongly the AFL promotes itself as a standard bearer of decency when it comes to the crunch the league chooses brand protection over integrity.

Rita Panahi

AFL has again and again shown a ruthless desire to protect its brand at all costs. Picture: AAP

Rita Panahi

edited shit

It really should be a red card offense reposting anything that Rita Panahi shits onto paper.

If he had a huge blowup and had a brain fade and said dumb things to his ex, her friends, family etc I think it is the one incident, but if it is a string of people over different time periods and he has been pulled up before about it then that would be a worse scenario.

Nothing he did or said is acceptable, but context matters if this is a string of different events or part of the same one. I am guessing the AFL and the club didn't know about this last person who came forward which means they had to do something.

It isn't looking good for him atm, I mean, the wagons were circled around DeGoey and he survived it but different situation. I am expecting him to have his contract terminated, if he survives then we will see how long he can keep his s**t together.
I probably expressed this badly, but I was intending to make the argument for the latter. If this is repeated behavior across multiple partners then it is very unlikely that his actions can be explained as a one off or situational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back