Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a beer during a game once.
We had an opposition player pull a blade once during a brawl. Stopped everyone dead in their tracks. Werribee Tech, Hell yeah!!

I have actually, and it'll never happen again!
About 30 disposal, 7 tackles, 50 pressure acts, 5 score involvements, 7 “there’s two of ya”, 3 “come on girls”

I was playing vs Glenorden once in over 35’s Supers & I was involved in a scuffle with a guy full of Tatts when one of our supporters yelled out over the fence at him & said to him “ * off , you tosser! U think you are tough cos u have Tatts”
We couldn’t believe what this tattooed guy did next ….
He pulled his donger right out for all to see which had a a massive “$” sign tattooed on it ?!
Best part about all this was that there was an umpire standing right there when he did it & sent him off the ground immediately ?!! (They have the send off rule in Superules) 🤣 Thank * !!

Last edited:
I was playing vs Glenorden once in over 35’s Supers & I was in a scuffle with a guy full of Tatts when one of our supporters yelled out at him & said to him “ **** off , you tosser! U think your are tough cos u have Tatts”
We couldn’t believe what he did next ….
He pulled his donger out which had a a massive “$” sign tattooed on it ?!
Best part of all this was that there was an umpire right there when he did it & sent him off the ground ?!! (They have the send off rule in Superules) 🤣 Thank **** !!
Haha......Glenorden were loose as!

Like you said to me at the time, piss off off our board you goose
Yep had a nice old crack at me too, thinks we’ve got short memories this one..

Remember the “we’ll steal Thomas and all your upcoming kids because they want to play for a powerhouse not a s**t show like yours”.. doozie 🤣🤣

Yep had a nice old crack at me too, thinks we’ve got short memories this one..

Remember the “we’ll steal Thomas and all your upcoming kids because they want to play for a powerhouse not a s**t show like yours”.. doozie 🤣🤣
He’s probably too young to remember the Richmond blunder years of 2004-2011, or even who Richard tambling or Jarrod Oakley Nichols we’re or anything pre dusty

Should’ve happened at the start of this year. He isn’t fit enough for the midfield. If he wants to play as a genuine mid then he needs to up the ante with his running capacity.

From what I’ve been told his GPS numbers (for a mid) are some of the worst in the league.

Why do all our “young stars” take so long to come on? He is 4 pre seasons into his career. It’s time more of these younger guys stepped up. At the moment it’s really only LDU & JHF that would be getting a pass mark.
Look at Bradshaw and serong at freo, development we are craving for at north. Now genuine stars
We just don’t seem to be able to do it
20yrs of evidence.
If we don’t fix it, these young high draft picks will ask to go elsewhere to maximise their career potential

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should change our name to the North Melbourne Spotfires with so much smoke blowing over the place. Everything just seems rotten right now, it's so miserable.

Can't we go back to nobody giving a s**t about North Melbourne?

He has coasted through his career based purely on his talent. He needs to decide if he wants to be a B/C Grade AFL footballer or an A Grader, which he could be. He has the luxury of playing in a shlt team where his talent ensures he is an automatic selection. He wouldn't get a game in the top 6 sides based on his output this season.

Step 1 - embrace a MONSTER running program to become a 2-way gut-running midfielder. Failure to do that means he will NEVER be an A Grader. End of story.
I'd say step 1 is to put his football career before his social life and social media profile.

You've given a great step #2 Arty.

I used to drink on the field, kids, don't do what I did.
Our under 19s coach would pass around the port on a cold winter morning during game breaks.

How times have changed.

Favourite drinking during sport for me was rum coffees (very strong and black with heavy measures of dark rum) in the wee hours of the morning while hiking out on the rail during long offshore yacht races.

Last edited:
Our under 19s coach would pass around the port on a cold winter morning during game breaks.

How times have changed.
I read one of Tiger Croswell's articles in the Age (when it was a respectable newspaper) where he mentioned the bottle of Port being passed around on a cold day by Barassi. He metioned that no matter where he was in the circle, the bottle never made it past Mick Nolan.

I think there were a few North players who used to enjoy a smoke during the breaks as well. It was in the early 80s that North became a smoke free club.

I read one of Tiger Croswell's articles in the Age (when it was a respectable newspaper) where he mentioned the bottle of Port being passed around on a cold day by Barassi. He metioned that no matter where he was in the circle, the bottle never made it past Mick Nolan.

I think there were a few North players who used to enjoy a smoke during the breaks as well. It was in the early 80s that North became a smoke free club.
Smoke and dim sims for Micky Nolan at half time.

Comment at half time was that he was dropped as his training was not up to standard for the entire week.

Something smells at this club, you can’t tell me that poor training standards, poor game day effort, poor performances doesn’t reflect on the coach and his relationship with the playing group.

Noble Needs to go before we have irreparable damage like TT, JHF, etc. asking for trades somewhere else.

Comment at half time was that he was dropped as his training was not up to standard for the entire week.

Something smells at this club, you can’t tell me that poor training standards, poor game day effort, poor performances doesn’t reflect on the coach and his relationship with the playing group.

Noble Needs to go before we have irreparable damage like TT, JHF, etc. asking for trades somewhere else.
Gave the coach lip too.

“Bye bye Nobles” thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back