Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh well, rest him, bring in woods and daw, get a few fit player, make it a fit 22 vs 22. of couse we will still lose by 3 goals.

vader-i-find-your-lack-of-faith-disturbing-gif.912307

Why are we playing injured kids?

there’s a whole bunch of stuff I’ll cop as a supporter, but this is as dumb as signing Tyson for 4 years.
I really have no medical knowledge but I *think* ankles are one of those things that are bastards to assess at the time but in most cases some extra strapping and a jab will see you able to play out the game pretty well. Then once the inflammation and swelling have gone down you can better image and assess what the damage actually is (if any).

10 days after the injury and still no information.

Why do i get the feeling this could turn into an injury that has him pushing to be ready to be right for R1 2021 and then we'll finally see him R11, 2021.
Shaw stated that the club was confident that Thomas was physically ready from his long awaited return from what seemed an innocuous ankle injury suffered in round 6 against the Bulldogs in season 2020, however will now need to temper their expectations of a return to the playing field next week against the Cats, a full 14 months since his last game, after he pulled up sore in training.

When he is ready to return I'd move him to half back with midfield minutes. (to ultimately become a full time mid)

He is pure class but needs to be more involved in the play. We also lack quality users of the footy out of defence.

I believe such a move will benefit him and us significantly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahzhahzahahahshsjzhxjdjdkdkkddjfjfkfieidjFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back