Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - to return from broken jaw in VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Fed Up Stare GIF

Of all the players to get injured, no disrespect to the others:

Best key defender
Emerging young talent serious long term injury risking the athleticism which is his weapon
Emerging young talent
Speculative young talent

Not exactly helpful.
At least the Fab Four in Sheezel Wardlaw McKercher and Duursma have a clean bill of health. Larkey and LDU two others who we can least afford to lose to injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shattered for Miller, should have been playing on Friday off the back of his VFL game, to make matters worse it really only leaves Riley Hardeman to put pressure on McDonald for his spot.

Half-back is becoming more of a headache... a real wrench thrown in the timeline of pushing Sheezel and McKercher up the ground.

Shattered for Miller, should have been playing on Friday off the back of his VFL game, to make matters worse it really only leaves Riley Hardeman to put pressure on McDonald for his spot.
I honestly believe this kid will thrive at AFL level.

Maybe it's the footy gods 'parting the seas' for young Riley to get an opportunity a lot sooner than expected and adding another piece to the fab four in 2024 so it's the fab five in 2025?..

Wishful thinking, but eh, I'll grasp onto anything nowadays..

Maybe it's the footy gods 'parting the seas' for young Riley to get an opportunity a lot sooner than expected and adding another piece to the fab four in 2024 so it's the fab five in 2025?..

I have a good feeling about Hardeman too. Hoping he proves himself soon.

I completely agree I think Riley will excel when he gets his opportunity. My comment was in relation to keeping McDonald out of the side, in the space of 2 weeks we've gone from having Goater as best 22, Bergman next in line to only Riley Hardeman as an option.

I completely agree I think Riley will excel when he gets his opportunity. My comment was in relation to keeping McDonald out of the side, in the space of 2 weeks we've gone from having Goater as best 22, Bergman next in line to only Riley Hardeman as an option.
Absolutely.

You are hitting a high point of tediousness with the Lmac drivel
He is a good solid experienced defender in a totally new back line
They never dropped JZ
The won’t drop Luke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back