Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - to return from broken jaw in VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit that I had this guy down as a 2-3 years from now prospect but he did some things that impressed me. disposal wasn't perfect (which is to be expected of a guy playing his first senior game of any kind) but his body work and reading of the play looked good. You can see why Brady et al were interested.
Got that long loopy running style like Isaac Smith & Lachie Whitfield. You can see he will cover the ground with ease.

Heaps to work with here.

I have to admit that I had this guy down as a 2-3 years from now prospect but he did some things that impressed me. disposal wasn't perfect (which is to be expected of a guy playing his first senior game of any kind) but his body work and reading of the play looked good. You can see why Brady et al were interested.

Got that long loopy running style like Isaac Smith & Lachie Whitfield. You can see he will cover the ground with ease.

Heaps to work with here.

Looks a bit like will day from the dawks

Did he play in the vfl game

liked the look of him in the vfl on the weekend one of the only shining lights my only worry is if his body is up to afl yet as there is nothing on him. in contrast with goater who defs has the ready made body

liked the look of him in the vfl on the weekend one of the only shining lights my only worry is if his body is up to afl yet as there is nothing on him. in contrast with goater who defs has the ready made body
He competes well given his size.

shanked a few kicks but agree he looked decent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not bad not bad go Ingrid

I'd be pleased for him if so, to be the first post Hornet to get a run. I remember a few gripes around here when his name was called out.

Can we christen Miller “Ingrid” pls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back