Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - to return from broken jaw in VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it Stringer with the wild coat-hanger on Bergs after his run & bounce through the middle in the first qtr?
Yep. Logue and Shiels went and let him know all about it too

Was it Stringer with the wild coat-hanger on Bergs after his run & bounce through the middle in the first qtr?
It was rich of him to kind of check on him after he did it as well, was a pure cheap shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iceman making our selectors look like idiots. Should never play VFL again
I just don't get these takes. The bloke's been running on fumes recently. Absolutely needed a rest. Presuming he puts in effort in preseason, it's not anyone's fault, least of all the selectors', if he's not physically ready for a long stretch of games

I just don't get these takes. The bloke's been running on fumes recently. Absolutely needed a rest. Presuming he puts in effort in preseason, it's not anyone's fault, least of all the selectors', if he's not physically ready for a long stretch of games
Absolutely nothing wrong with giving a kid who's struggling a run at the lower level to regroup.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Exactly.

People need to get over the idea that every game at VFL level is an insult or shows the club have no idea - or faith - in a younger player. Not everyone is built to play 23 games at senior level from day 1.

He was terrific; on track to be a quality player, his run off HB was super impressive
I wouldn’t have a clue how to do it but if anyone can superimpose a seniors crowd(I don’t mean elderly lol)in the chairs for the highlights of the reserves I can just pretend that’s our firsts playing .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back