Banter 27th November 2019, the day the Dow family celebrated knowing at least 1 of their sons would be playing for a successful club with great culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Untrue mate.

Elliot traded insolvent and left contractors 10's of millions out of pocket. Pratt operated a price fixing cartel that fleeced $700 million from the public at an absolute minimum. It was far more likely billions.

Robber barons. Carlton Culture. Own it.

I’d say Ray-Zor-Why-Ya is one of those mouth breathing Flogmond supporters that paints her face before the game. Peasants.

You're pure gold, the more you type the more ugly, baseless prejudices appear.

You have to hide them in public, don't you?

Like your club colours.

Elliot traded insolvent and left contractors 10's of millions out of pocket. Pratt operated a price fixing cartel that fleeced $700 million from the public at an absolute minimum. It was far more likely billions.

Like your club colours.
Hey look, you went in a circle.

Thank you TJASTA for inviting me to the celebration of the Dow.

Statistically Paddy is tracking better than what Dusty was in his first few seasons.
Even though Paddy can’t kick, I reckon we will fix him when he comes to Tigerland. We just find ways to get the best out of players that other teams can’t.

I see his value petering out to our late second rounder this year.

Even though Paddy can’t kick, I reckon we will fix him when he comes to Tigerland. We just find ways to get the best out of players that other teams can’t.

I see his value petering out to our late second rounder this year.

Look if only he can get arrested and a criminal record this season he will be ripe for you guys to pick him up.

How did Frankie Doyle go in the AFLW team this season?

Like your club colours.

Completely fabricated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely fabricated.

Completely disgraced, beyond all reasonable doubt.

I can see how ignoring anything resembling cold hard facts or reality would become second nature for you lot.

Never mind, you've got the fearsome intellect of Chris Judd to turn things around now and it's never been all about the money for him.

Completely disgraced, beyond all reasonable doubt.

I can see how ignoring anything resembling cold hard facts or reality would become second nature for you lot.

Never mind, you've got the fearsome intellect of Chris Judd to turn things around now and it's never been all about the money for him.

Nice melt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back