3-0-75

Remove this Banner Ad

so, what do we reckon? How are the Tiger's tracking on their publicly stated goals?

After hearing how Hardwick was the messiah and how ad nauseum Essendon had missed out on getting him, I was always going to be interested in watching them smash this ambitious target.

On track?
Confirmed: Goal achieved.

Credit to Gale, put his balls on the line and then delivered.

I'm enjoying the footage of that scumbag Gary Lyon heaping scorn on Gale on some shitty footy program ten years ago and Gale staring him down. Their lives have taken different roads since that day.

a quality backfire if I've ever seen one. Didn't Essendon have a similar plan?

Oh yeah they did in 2015; https://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/454691/dons-launch-strategic-plan

"The Club wants to be in the competition’s top four for on field performance, membership, football revenue and fan engagement within three years. "

Fail, fail, fail and fail

so, what do we reckon? How are the Tiger's tracking on their publicly stated goals?

After hearing how Hardwick was the messiah and how ad nauseum Essendon had missed out on getting him, I was always going to be interested in watching them smash this ambitious target.

On track?
Hey sh*tstain, come and defend this pathetic thread would you?!
Come out come out wherever you are!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The drug saga broke him in half.
Lol
Weak campaigner
He was beaming with happiness when they were cleared by the AFL... only for WADA to go over the top. Said they "didn't have the resources" and "don't care enough" to appeal and all that. Hasn't been the same since.

He was beaming with happiness when they were cleared by the AFL... only for WADA to go over the top. Said they "didn't have the resources" and "don't care enough" to appeal and all that. Hasn't been the same since.
I really miss that thread, it was a ******* beauty and he was strong at the reins, riding his shitty little pony as the Clydesdales marched straight over the top of him.
They’re all the same, check out the Saad thread on the trades and draft board, the ******* arrogance and worship of dodo is astounding, they haven’t learned one *ingg iota since the koolaid extravaganza!

I really miss that thread, it was a ******* beauty and he was strong at the reins, riding his shitty little pony as the Clydesdales marched straight over the top of him.
They’re all the same, check out the Saad thread on the trades and draft board, the ******* arrogance and worship of dodo is astounding, they haven’t learned one *ingg iota since the koolaid extravaganza!
For those who missed out, it was this thread

It's really saad reading their board.

On track?
This has aged well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back