Past #30: Jarrad Waite - will retire at end 2018 - 60 NM games/120+ NM goals - Shinboner - thanks W80

Remove this Banner Ad

One more calf and would say that's career done.

Father Time is a cruel bitch. Especially to the lower legs.

Yeah- when fit he's better than most on our list and I cannot see a Morgan, Hrovat, D.Williams or even J.Williams being better value. Also noting we have no other near ready KPF's.

Reckon he'll go around again.

Speaking seriously now.....my own personal experiece....I done my calf from overtraining and too much futsal in December. I think it was about 3-4 weeks for me

Well you done better than me. Pinged mine riding a mtb is some single track in a sandy gully.
Then it went again stepping up a ladder to do some painting.
Then did it AGAIN jumping out of a golf buggy.
The big problem with them (calfs) is you are never really sure when/if they have completely healed.

Of course i dont have access to kangatech.

Well you done better than me. Pinged mine riding a mtb is some single track in a sandy gully.
Then it went again stepping up a ladder to do some painting.
Then did it AGAIN jumping out of a golf buggy.
The big problem with them (calfs) is you are never really sure when/if they have completely healed.

Of course i dont have access to kangatech.
Kangatech is crap anyway *homer hides in bushes gif*. At least until Roboroo tech Steve has coming fixes Garner.

Seems like you need to stop jumping around :)

I ran down to the oval to do my 200s when I did mine. Anyway I got down there and it felt dodgy. Then went to do the first 200 and about 75 mins in TWANG. Then immediately came home and Youtube'd the rehab.

There is always scarring from any injury.

The last time I did my hamstring I did a lot of resarch on rehab found one that I followed as it made sense and havent had a problem since.

For anyone else reading who may face hamstring issues:

Of course I did some other things on the initial strain but started doing that about one week in for prevention and strengthening.

75mins in? How long does it normally take for you to do a 200?

Sorry. Iam sure you meant meters.
Rofl my brain is whack. I type words before others sometimes and delete. Its why my grammer and spelling has gone to crap....which I think is linked to a medical condition.

I meant 75 metres :)

Rofl my brain is whack. I type words before others sometimes and delete. Its why my grammer and spelling has gone to crap....which I think is linked to a medical condition.

I meant 75 metres :)

I was thinking "200 what?"

Loved seeing him jump out of his seat and pump the fists in reaction to Jack's game winning goal. Garns was pretty fired up as well.

Jarred Waite - Calf aggravation - 6 Weeks.

Lol , 4 weeks

Injury list:
Declan Mountford - Hamstring – 1 week
Mason Wood - Hamstring – 2-3 weeks
Declan Watson - Knee – 4 weeks
Waite - Calf – 4 weeks
Garner - Hamstring – 4-5 weeks
Hartung - Hamstring – 4-5 weeks
Zurhaar - Ankle – 8-10 weeks
Ed Vickers-Willis - Knee - Season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol , 4 weeks

Injury list:
Declan Mountford - Hamstring – 1 week
Mason Wood - Hamstring – 2-3 weeks
Declan Watson - Knee – 4 weeks
Waite - Calf – 4 weeks
Garner - Hamstring – 4-5 weeks
Hartung - Hamstring – 4-5 weeks
Zurhaar - Ankle – 8-10 weeks
Ed Vickers-Willis - Knee - Season

Well, at least, it’s an improvement on TBC. It would be OK if he’s back playing in 4 weeks. However, I suspect it will take another few weeks of strength and conditioning as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inject his calf with bull semen and plonk him in the goal square on grand final day.

He'll do the rest (and never walk without a limp again).
Bull semen? What are you, some witch doctor?
d14917caa4876005cbd95a63968289cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Kangatech is crap anyway *homer hides in bushes gif*. At least until Roboroo tech Steve has coming fixes Garner.

Seems like you need to stop jumping around :)

I ran down to the oval to do my 200s when I did mine. Anyway I got down there and it felt dodgy. Then went to do the first 200 and about 75 mins in TWANG. Then immediately came home and Youtube'd the rehab.

There is always scarring from any injury.

The last time I did my hamstring I did a lot of resarch on rehab found one that I followed as it made sense and havent had a problem since.

For anyone else reading who may face hamstring issues:

Of course I did some other things on the initial strain but started doing that about one week in for prevention and strengthening.

Go for a Thai massage. Will fix things up. If not at least you'll have a happy ending.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back