Richmond
dhI.gif

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Nope. Why handball to a stationary player a foot away?????
Why indeed. I doubt very much that he would have done that in the VFL. He should have taken the responsibility to get the ball out himself but lacks the belief to do it. Same with not standing in the hole in front of Cox when he lead out from the goal square. You could see him looking around, but didn't know exactly what to do. That is little league stuff.
He needs another game or two in the side to get his confidence up and feel like he belongs, and to see if he belongs. He was better in his first year than now, which can only be confidence because he looks so comfortable at VFL. If it is footy nous he lacks, then that will show out. No real harm, early in the season.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Unfortunately he is playing to not stuff up. It’s a fact for role players. Too scared to do something wrong rather then taking the game on!

He needs to play with flare

He buggered up almost every time he got it cause he was overthinking it. Worst one was the marking contest when he went the body instead of punching and gave Phillips the easy mark and goal

Still 50/50 whether I want him to have a few games. From what I’ve seen he won’t make it

First game in 18 months at this level and it happens to be against a Pies side who ran rampant. Despite this it seems that the Big Footy experts have put a line through him already. Happy to give Markov time to settle into a role before making a call on his chances of making it.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
For the 50th time this week I've seen Da Goo On Face take that 'OK' mark over Markov.... and being a one eyed Tige, have come to the conclusion there were 3 blatant free kicks not paid to Oleg..... in the back, head high and unrealistic attempt. :D:D:D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Interesting article on the AFL app on how Geelong used Kolodjashnij to lock down De Goey.
We seem to allow him to run rampant.
He is killing us, nine goals in two matches.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
If we are going to progress through finals we have to address De Goey.
Something has to be done, whether it's a two-man tag, something different.

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
If we are going to progress through finals we have to address De Goey.
Something has to be done, whether it's a two-man tag, something different.

Well, the media are already comparing him to Ablett Snr. Now, Senior used to murder us, but we eventually found out how to contain him.

So, when does De Goey retire?

May 7, 2009
melbourne, australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Shrewsbury FC
Well, the media are already comparing him to Ablett Snr. Now, Senior used to murder us, but we eventually found out how to contain him.

So, when does De Goey retire?

Are you trying to say scotty turner is making a comeback? Mid season draft?
I like it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back