Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

The longer snap was awesome too, never in doubt.

Such an exciting player, he and Higgins are balanced and move so bloody well.

Any chance can get a vid of it giantroo? No probs if too busy, thanks again for all the amazing work you do for us :thumbsu:

Last edited:
The snap was awesome too, never in doubt.

Any chance can get a vid of it giantroo? No probs if too busy, thanks again for all the amazing work you do for us :thumbsu:
Of his celebration?

7.20 in

Could have had 5 or 6 goals too. Great game all round - right there at the start and at the end.

Picking votes won't be easy this week.
Should have.

I fear he has a bit of the Aaron Blacks about him. In that will regularly generate shots, will be more likely to kick 3.3 than he is to kick 5.1.

Should have had 5 yesterday.

Hopefully with some real continuity it comes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The longer snap was awesome too, never in doubt.

I actually marked that snap lol
great kick

Did anyone else s**t their pants right near the end when he flew for a mark and clutched his leg in pain.

I assume it was only cramp as he stayed out there the remaining 30 secs until the siren
Yep , I think the words that came of my mouth were " oh for f*** sake "

Good last quarter though and went hard when he had to, mostly.

Supply was not always great, but he just had a poor day. Has not played 30 games yet and that last quarter shows he has a lot to offer.

Just happy he converted the two chances he got.

The rest of his game was putrid.

Not saying he was great..... has only played 22 games of footy at AFL level. I think sometimes we forget that.

Expectations are high as they should be, has had injuries so could explain is inconsistency. In saying all that, he is one of those guys who can bob-up and win a game of his own boot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back