Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

He has had a history of injuries to date so I'm willing to give it time... but... all the skill in the world isn't going to help if he doesn't find some consistent physicality and eliminate some of the softness. I see one or too times each game where I just don't think he goes hard enough at the ball and the man.

didn't see him once get into a run.
He ran pretty hard to get the ball in the last when he thought it was his kick after Ben Browns fifty.

Pretty hard to criticise him tonight. Hard to play well with the worst delivery into F50 I've ever seen.
OK what about the rest of the year then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful hands. Too much time in front of the mirror. Much vaunted fitness doesn't appear to result in gut running. Imho significant soft streak. I'd almost like to see a few opposition players knock the s**t out of him to see if he learns to fire up.

Pretty hard to criticise him tonight. Hard to play well with the worst delivery into F50 I've ever seen.

Sitting there watching him closely tonight, no matter how good the delivery was he was never going to have an impact. Body language and intensity was nonexistent.

Kid has a bucket load of talent but needs to learn to play to that talent when all else is turning to s**t around him. Just needs to keep playing

He is the biggest Cat I have ever seen wear our jumper. Runs hard to get out of the way, the only time he exerts effort is when he thinks that he might accidentally get involved in the play. I watched him closely all game.... and I'm embarrassed that our player with probably the most talent has the smallest heart. A lazy, pathetic performance. If he isn't dropped, I'm not going next week, in fact I'll not attend the game at the Gold Coast that I'm flying up for. Putrid, weak as piss, cat...

One of the reasons the delivery was bad was when they looked to him to be a leading option he ran his ass off to get out of the play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back