Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - signed as a DFA - welcome Toby BFNAAK

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope I’d imagine he will get the king, membrey or hayes matchup

And if saints are smart they target his opponent and watch a bag get kicked

Put pink on the last line where moving around is not as frequent. Comben is needed to jump at the ball.

Get him to do simple task, like stationary 1 v 1 on the last line, let comben and corr to do the interception and counterattack

Biggie train has gone back to the depot, I'm back on the Pink train.

Seriously though, whichever one can just be serviceable at minimum back there until the Dawsons and Logue begin to enter the side, just do it. Biggie's lows have been untenable, so I really hope Pink goes well tomorrow.

I found Nyoun one of the more difficult players to watch over the past 3 weeks, particularly live at the ground. His effort, or lack there of is jarring. He has excellent athletic qualities, but game sense, application to task and general competitiveness is not up to AFL standard, and i think that can be cancerous to team mates. These were the knocks on him coming from Richmond and they've very quickly rung true. Pink is likely outmatched at the level, but i dont think you can question is endeavour.

Biggie train has gone back to the depot, I'm back on the Pink train.

Seriously though, whichever one can just be serviceable at minimum back there until the Dawsons and Logue begin to enter the side, just do it. Biggie's lows have been untenable, so I really hope Pink goes well tomorrow.

Choo choo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found Nyoun one of the more difficult players to watch over the past 3 weeks, particularly live at the ground. His effort, or lack there of is jarring. He has excellent athletic qualities, but game sense, application to task and general competitiveness is not up to AFL standard, and i think that can be cancerous to team mates. These were the knocks on him coming from Richmond and they've very quickly rung true. Pink is likely outmatched at the level, but i dont think you can question is endeavour.

Let him develop, it's not biggie's main issue it's the club's issue to develop.

We need to develop him according to his strength.

Apparently doesn't speak at training very quiet. Not what one would have hoped for.
Rawlings and Clayton would have fallen in love with him.

Our list strategy is literally to go out and draft a bunch of p******
F*** me

Rawlings and Clayton would have fallen in love with him.

Our list strategy is literally to go out and draft a bunch of p******
F*** me

What would he be thinking? He’s gone from the dominate SANFL club of the last 5 years to hold on to your hat time in the AFL. And with Clarko phasing in and out of mental health issues thrown in.
There is only one thing to do in times like this is “ get around them “.

Well this is what you get for wanting McKay out of the club. :smirk look

ha I still don't rate Magoo and think we actually did well. Now as I dont rate Magoo, you can safely say I also don't rate Nuyon, Pink and plenty more.
Get Logue and his big body back and I think we will improve.

McDonalds/Pinks Corrs Nuyons
Fishers Comben Scotts

Bergman Logue W Dawson
Hardeman Comben Goater

Some of the pieces are there just not in place.

ha I still don't rate Magoo and think we actually did well. Now as I dont rate Magoo, you can safely say I also don't rate Nuyon, Pink and plenty more.
Get Logue and his big body back and I think we will improve.

McDonalds/Pinks Corrs Nuyons
Fishers Comben Scotts

Bergman Logue W Dawson
Hardeman Comben Goater

Some of the pieces are there just not in place.
Some of the pieces are there just not in place YET. Exactly right tao This is why i am still very confident success is not that far away tao were some on here cant see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Some of the pieces are there just not in place YET. Exactly right tao This is why i am still very confident success is not that far away tao were some on here cant see the light at the end of the tunnel.
probability is that some of these players could be a bust and we have zero depth for covering injury, cant say iam as bullish as you, next 2 years recruiting will be huge factor.

probability is that some of these players could be a bust and we have zero depth for covering injury, cant say iam as bullish as you, next 2 years recruiting will be huge factor.
Brady will turn it around with recruiting 6 key backs and ignore the other needs in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back