Player Watch #33: Brayden 'Sausage' George

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm plonking Georgey boy right next to Larkey come round 1 2024.
Ideally yep. We want any permanent fixtures in our forward line getting as much experience together as possible over the next 2 seasons.

Round 1 2024:

FF Line of George, Larkey, Zurhaar :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

And Jaidyn Stephenson, both because he deserves his spot, and it'll drive a couple of nuffies absolutely bonkers.

And Jaidyn Stephenson, both because he deserves his spot, and it'll drive a couple of nuffies absolutely bonkers.
He'd want to pull his finger out cos he has some serious competition now.

Curtis, Ford, Comben, Harvey, Hansen jr, potetially Sheezel and Thomas also rotating thru there. Three of the first five are ahead of him for structural and performance reasons and the next two just played their first season. That doesn't include any game ready forwards we bring in or the likes of CCJ.

He'd want to pull his finger out cos he has some serious competition now.

Curtis, Ford, Comben, Harvey, Hansen jr, potetially Sheezel and Thomas also rotating thru there. Three of the first five are ahead of him for structural and performance reasons and the next two just played their first season. That doesn't include any game ready forwards we bring in or the likes of CCJ.

Competition is good.

I'll be surprised if Jaidyn isn't best 22 in round 1 of 2024.

Let's wait and see.

Competition is good.

I'll be surprised if Jaidyn isn't best 22 in round 1 of 2024.

Let's wait and see.
If he isn't then it won't hurt to have him putting p[ressure on the other players anyway.

I'd definitely have Ford and Curtis ahead of him now but not George yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to cool our jets on George. He’s not an aerobic beast by all accounts and has just spent a year on the sidelines.

Hopefully he plays some seniors next year and gives us a taste. Anything more than that would be an absolute bonus.

WTF, cool our jets be blowed with that.

1696038508429.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back