Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Especially with who you quoted to try and drag me into a petty squabble,

I have risen above it, like EVW in a pack to take the intercept mark.
Not sure what any of that is about mate. Sounds like you visualise yourself as an online version of a virtual EVW who takes leaping grabs.

Back on sub-topic, I'll assume you're neither good-looking nor smart then.

Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
So having somebody fall across a knee, and then sliding into a goalpost are genetic faults?

Tough crowd.
There is only so much you can put down to bad luck. Sliding into goal posts happens to many players. Not everyone misses the rest of the season.
I hope I am wrong of course, but I just can't see him lasting a full season at AFL level.

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So having somebody fall across a knee, and then sliding into a goalpost are genetic faults?

Tough crowd.
Hasn't he also had a PCL and a shoulder reconstruction? Contact injuries are unlucky but genetics play a part in those as well. Look at Atley he'll be playing game 200 in round three this year, only missed one game from injury (I think he was dropped for a few in 2015?) since 2011 and that was when Jack Darling fell across his knee this year. Jack Darling falls across Ed's knee and he might miss a season.

Remove this Banner Ad